Obama Tells Pope that he wants to Reduce American's Rights...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...rpc=22&sp=true

Obama tells pope he wants to reduce abortions in U.S.
Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:23pm EDT

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - President Barack Obama promised Pope Benedict on Friday that he would do everything possible to reduce the number of abortions in the United States, the Vatican said.

---

Really?... I Thought that was a Constitutional Right?... He wants to Reduce our Rights?...

And he will do "everything possible"?...

That's a ****ing Lie, Barry...

The BIG Lie...

There is PLENTY he could do as POTUS about Reducing Abortion, but he will almost Nothing aside from Talking...

:)

peace...

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - President Barack Obama promised Pope Benedict on Friday that he would do everything possible to reduce the number of abortions in the United States, the Vatican said.

---

Really?... I Thought that was a Constitutional Right?... He wants to Reduce our Rights?...

The BIG Lie...

There is PLENTY he could do as POTUS about Reducing Abortion, but he will almost Nothing aside from Talking...

peace...

Don't worry, when it comes to abortion or even after birth abortions, Obama will not curtail. You are safe. He lied to the Pope, no biggie for him.

Don't worry, when it comes to abortion or even after birth abortions, Obama will not curtail. You are safe. He lied to the Pope, no biggie for him.

If only his Mother would've Utilized her "Rights" instead of Burdening her Parents with him...

Right?

peace...

Actually there is no burdening of anyone. It's all good. In a closet for the unwanted but too late, 1,2, 3 trimester, all good.

---

The BIG Lie...

peace...

How is wanting to reduce abortions, reducing rights????

Don't YOU want to reduce abortions? Do you really want MORE abortions???? Who would want that? I would think you'd be more in favor of better sex education and birth control rather than abortions, which can be dangerous even in the best of circumstances.

Don't YOU want to reduce abortions? Do you really want MORE abortions???? Who would want that? I would think you'd be more in favor of better sex education and birth control rather than abortions, which can be dangerous even in the best of circumstances.

Abortion is a Constitutional Right...

He is Proposing Less Constitutional Rights by wanting to Reduce them, isn't he?...

Think we Should Reduce Gun Ownership also?...

Fuck the 2nd Amendment anyway, the Supreme Court didn't Create that Amendment, so it doesn't even really Count, does it?

Abortion is Great!... Liberals should have MORE Abortions!...

Their Parents should have and Fixed the Problem at the Core.

peace...

Well acting like abstinence is not the only solution to teenagers and sex education programs would be a start, and most likely reduce the number of pregnancies which would go to reducing the number of abortions.

Then there is birth control/condoms which if used more would result in less pregnancies which would once again result in less abortions.

You'd figure people on both sides of the political spectrum would support sex education programs, and condoms/birth control.

Well acting like abstinence is not the only solution to teenagers and sex education programs would be a start, and most likely reduce the number of pregnancies which would go to reducing the number of abortions.

Then there is birth control/condoms which if used more would result in less pregnancies which would once again result in less abortions.

You'd figure people on both sides of the political spectrum would support sex education programs, and condoms/birth control.

Sex Education is happening in American Public Schools... My Wife has Taught it to 5th Graders in Jefferson County Unified...

As for Condoms, well... There is Debate on that Issue also.

You Assume Condoms would be Used in the Heat of the Moment by these same Naive and Immature Kids, but Statistics, and my own Experience at that Age says otherwise...

But you already Know this.

Handing out Condoms also hands out Acceptance that the Child is going to have Sex...

Let's be Honest.

peace...

---

The BIG Lie...

peace...

The GOP, in spite of constant complaining, have not outlawed abortion ... nor will they. It's a proven vote-getter though, isn't it?

We have the right to commit murder?

Oh good! I didn't know that, but since Malc says it's so, it must be.

---

The BIG Lie...

peace...

The GOP, in spite of constant complaining, have not outlawed abortion ... nor will they. It's a proven vote-getter though, isn't it?

Actually to my reckoning, most conservatives are split. The left likes to portray the right as anti-abortion, yet the facts do not bear that out. Which is a kick in the head to the right and left. No?

Truth is, most conservatives are hoping for 'wait til marriage' but realistic in that's not happening. With that said, want their kids to take the morning after, if running into the problem.

Last edited:

Abortion is a Constitutional Right...

He is Proposing Less Constitutional Rights by wanting to Reduce them, isn't he?...

Think we Should Reduce Gun Ownership also?...

Fuck the 2nd Amendment anyway, the Supreme Court didn't Create that Amendment, so it doesn't even really Count, does it?

Abortion is Great!... Liberals should have MORE Abortions!...

Their Parents should have and Fixed the Problem at the Core.

peace...
You dumbass. Where in the constitution does it say you have a constitutional right to have an abortion? Those are states rights issues.

---

The BIG Lie...

peace...
Our latest president is a liar? Who would have guessed?

did jent just do a thread on this...nothing orginal there mal? let me guess you really dont have any thoughts that belong to just you...do y ou?

Are there any constitutional "rights" at all? Or is the constitution about limiting government on natural rights?
That can go either way consider that there are two humans involved....I doubt Obama meant limited abortion right of a mother though. The way things are going I'd venture to say that "limiting rights on abortions" to Obama means giving absolutely no regard to the life of the unborn. That no rights to an unborn child would fit more in line with what he has approved/voted on in the past.

Forum List

Back