Obama tells Jimmy: You're wrong, its not about race

I happen to AGREE with this. It's another in a long line of MASKS Obama has put on his face. Now I applaud him for saying that Carter was wrong regarding Wilson? I still don't trust Obama based upon his past writings/musings/record/associations, as it applies to what Obama is trying to do with/to this Republic.

Good observation.

Wow, no matter what Obama does, you people will find some way to criticize him for it.

Un-fucking-believable.

If the man shit enough gold tomorrow to pay off the national debt, you people would complain that the gold smelled funky. :cuckoo:

There isn't a THING Obama is doing that is Constitutional in the matter of taking over the segments of the Economy that HE and the Leftist Congress want to CONTROL.

Their powers are clear, and they violate it. And you wanna put up some stupid-shit smiley denoting me as crazy?

It's Beyond their Constitutional powers...but YET folks like you are just hunky-dory with it aren't you?

My critism continues with ALL of these Partisans, These hacks no matter what side of the Aisle they reside, and THIS above all, is what dopes like YOU miss. Obama isn't the only target. Take your blinders the Hell OFF.

For now? You remain totally a blind Partisan HACK, and I think you need to seriously educate yourself.

Last edited:
There isn't a THING Obama is doing that is Constitutional in the matter of taking over the segments of the Economy that HE and the Leftist Congress want to CONTROL.

Their powers are clear, and they violate it. And you wanna put up some stupid-shit smiley denoting me as crazy?

It's Beyond their Constitutional powers...but YET folks like you are just hunky-dory with it aren't you?

My critism continues with ALL of these Partisans, These hacks no matter what side of the Aisle they reside, and THIS above all, is what dopes like YOU miss. Obama isn't the only target. Take your blinders the Hell OFF.

For now? You remain totally a blind Partisan HACK, and I think you need to seriously educate yourself.

1) Please feel free to point out the segment of the constitution that deals with the rights of corporations as opposed to individuals.

2) Eminent Domain allows the government to seize property to further the Public Good. Corporations get government to do this all the time, so that they can take over people's homes, and I never hear Righties like you complaining. Now you're complaining because government is doing it to Corporations?

And they're not even doing it to corporations, they're simply helping out a few of them that were in trouble by investing in them. And the taxpayers are seeing a profit from the investments.

Now, what "segment of the Economy" are you even referring to?

The banks are paying their bailouts back. As far as I can see, the government has made major investments to save like 5 or 6 corporations, and intends to get that money back at some point. That would be a FAR cry from "Taking over segments of the Economy".

1) Please feel free to point out the segment of the constitution that deals with the rights of corporations as opposed to individuals.

2) Eminent Domain allows the government to seize property to further the Public Good. Corporations get government to do this all the time, so that they can take over people's homes, and I never hear Righties like you complaining. Now you're complaining because government is doing it to Corporations?

And they're not even doing it to corporations, they're simply helping out a few of them that were in trouble by investing in them. And the taxpayers are seeing a profit from the investments.

Now, what "segment of the Economy" are you even referring to?

The banks are paying their bailouts back. As far as I can see, the government has made major investments to save like 5 or 6 corporations, and intends to get that money back at some point. That would be a FAR cry from "Taking over segments of the Economy".

I've already relegated you to 'IDIOT' Status. Why do you prolong it?

You have NO idea what you're saying.

Yes, yes, I should speak in vast generalizations and use catch phrases like you do.

But of course I have "no idea" what I'm talking about, because I like to have specific examples.

:cuckoo:

Because the only people who know what they're talking about are people who parrot meaningless rhetoric and talking points, like:

"Obama's trying to take over the Economy!"

Last edited:

Yes, yes, I should speak in vast generalizations and use catch phrases like you do.

But of course I have "no idea" what I'm talking about, because I like to have specific examples.

:cuckoo:

Because the only people who know what they're talking about are people who parrot meaningless rhetoric and talking points, like:

"Obama's trying to take over the Economy!"

Why should I cite examples when it is all around you?

Your emboldened text does zero for your argument. As I said? I wrote you off a little while ago. Your pretend none of what is cited is going on and that is symptomatic of that the Media hasn't covered it, and confirms my suspiscions of YOU...

So wake up and show us that you are capable of individual thought? Or is that beyond your capabilities? Are you relegated to that of a simple simeon that is barely able to stand, or type?

Forum List

Back