Obama tells Jimmy: You're wrong, its not about race

now i'm getting scared, ANOTHER Pilgrim Approved Obama moment :lol:

I agree with his Kanye west jackass comment, I agree with his stance on tariffs with china, and I like that he is still taking out the terrorist trash.

Now If we can just get him to stop trying to expand the govt and trample over my interpretation of the constitutions limits on govt I would be happy with him.

It may not be what Barack believes though. He absolutely doesn't want anyone talking about race, he needs the focus on healthcare.

Jimmy was saying what he believes to be true.

Short of calling him the n-word, the Republican can make any racist comment they want. If anyone dares speak up, they're "playing the race card". And even if they did that, I'm sure we'd hear it being called justifiable by many on the right.

I agree with his Kanye west jackass comment, I agree with his stance on tariffs with china, and I like that he is still taking out the terrorist trash.

Now If we can just get him to stop trying to expand the govt and trample over my interpretation of the constitutions limits on govt I would be happy with him.

That is where you will Lose Obama. The Constitution is an impediment to what he really wants to do. What The Statists have wanted to do for decades. They thought they got the green light with the election OF Obama.

Since the marches, TEA parties, and people speaking out strongly opposing this, challanging this? Of course the Liberal Statists have to play the race card. It's their last gasp. They think it will work this time.

And it's backfiring. As to what Wilson said? He was correct. Obama LIED openly to the Congress, and to the PEOPLE. Has ZERO to do with race.

Obama knows that this racist schtick is wearing thin. It is smart for him to disagree with his surrogates in public, especially incompetent failures like Jimmy Carter that don't know when to shut up. Disagreeing allows him to distance himself from his deeply held beliefs. He uses this tactic all of the time. For instance, with healthcare reform he lets his surrogates write and promote the legislation that he privately insists must have a "public option". Meanwhile in public he downplays it's significance and pretends "it is not a deal breaker". This is a tactic, nothing more....

Last edited:

I agree, Obama is the only one who can slam the door shut on that issue and I am glad he did it. Now he needs to tell Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid to stop that talk.

Obama knows that this racist schtick is wearing thin. It is smart for him to disagree with his surrogates in public, especially incompetent failures like Jimmy Carter that don't know when to shut up. Disagreeing allows him to distance himself from his deeply held beliefs. He uses this tactic all of the time. For instance, with healthcare reform he lets his surrogates write and promote the legislation that he privately insists must have a "public option". Meanwhile in public he downplays it's significance and pretends "it is not a deal breaker". This is a tactic, noting more....

I happen to AGREE with this. It's another in a long line of MASKS Obama has put on his face. Now I applaud him for saying that Carter was wrong regarding Wilson? I still don't trust Obama based upon his past writings/musings/record/associations, as it applies to what Obama is trying to do with/to this Republic.

Good observation.

Obama knows that this racist schtick is wearing thin. It is smart for him to disagree with his surrogates in public, especially incompetent failures like Jimmy Carter that don't know when to shut up. Disagreeing allows him to distance himself from his deeply held beliefs. He uses this tactic all of the time. For instance, with healthcare reform he lets his surrogates write and promote the legislation that he privately insists must have a "public option". Meanwhile in public he downplays it's significance and pretends "it is not a deal breaker". This is a tactic, noting more....

I happen to AGREE with this. It's another in a long line of MASKS Obama has put on his face. Now I applaud him for saying that Carter was wrong regarding Wilson? I still don't trust Obama based upon his past writings/musings/record/associations, as it applies to what Obama is trying to do with/to this Republic.

Good observation.

Do you think that left media will stop playing race-card?

That is where you will Lose Obama. The Constitution is an impediment to what he really wants to do. What The Statists have wanted to do for decades. They thought they got the green light with the election OF Obama.

Since the marches, TEA parties, and people speaking out strongly opposing this, challanging this? Of course the Liberal Statists have to play the race card. It's their last gasp. They think it will work this time.

What are you even talking about? Did you not see the title of this thread?

Seriously man, it's time to stop popping Rush's Oxycontins...

And it's backfiring. As to what Wilson said? He was correct. Obama LIED openly to the Congress, and to the PEOPLE. Has ZERO to do with race.

Obama did NOT lie, openly or any other way, to congress. Joe Wilson misunderstood what he was saying, and got all upset.

The only thing I agree with in your statement is that it did in fact have zero to do with race.

Good observation.

Wow, no matter what Obama does, you people will find some way to criticize him for it.

Un-fucking-believable.

If the man shit enough gold tomorrow to pay off the national debt, you people would complain that the gold smelled funky. :cuckoo:

Politically he has to distance himself from these statements, especially the obviously senile Jimmy Carter.

Forum List

Back