Obama tells GOP to leave his wife alone

There is no evidence they lied at all. All you have is a liberal media base making the claim they lied while REFUSING to allow them to present their claims and their evidence. I was around in 2004 retard, The press, especially the TV refused to do anything except bad mouth them. No reporting on any of them except negative, no attempt to allow them to present their information at all. Networks ordered stations NOT to sell time to them.

And then there is the bald faced lie that the Bush campaign was somehow involved with them. Investigated and PROVEN to be false.

You must have been living on Planet RGS - they had plenty of time on the air - both paid for AND as part of "current affairs" programmes. Hell, we even got those programmes down here in little ole NZ!

Of course there is evidence they lied. With one exception, every person who actually served ON THE BOAT with Kerry said they hadn't seen ANY of the things that Kerry was said to have done or not done. I think I'll take the word of those who were actually there with him, over those who served on other boats (albeit in the same area) but have no first-hand knowledge of what he did or did not do.

In American electoin democratic member should be obama. because he has qualifications than hilary.
Shan

Forum List

Back