Obama Tells Black Politicians “Stop Complainin And Fight”

Sadly, since I am on Fail&Won'tGo's ignore list, I won't get a response to this question but....

Why is Fail saying Obama tells black politicians to stop complaining, and the article claims he is telling black voters. So which is it? Politicians or voters?

If Fail is too stupid to get the basics right, should we take his babbling seriously? I say no.

Sadly, since I am on Fail&Won'tGo's ignore list, I won't get a response to this question but....

Why is Fail saying Obama tells black politicians to stop complaining, and the article claims he is telling black voters. So which is it? Politicians or voters?

If Fail is too stupid to get the basics right, should we take his babbling seriously? I say no.

As much as you claim to dislike Flaylo you can't stop yourself from trolling him while simultaneously calling him a troll, you look for the dumbest things to get under people's skin for.

As much as you claim to dislike Flaylo you can't stop yourself from trolling him while simultaneously calling him a troll, you look for the dumbest things to get under people's skin for.
Project much BassHole?

Obama Tells Black Voters "Stop Complainin And Fight" | News One

Perhaps he needs to take his own advice, what does he expect when blacks are the hardest, ignore it?

As I said on the other threads of the same project, he should take his own advice.

It's about time he stopped trying to silence people and listened to them.

Its time he stopped telling people to fight for what he wants and actually give them a reason to.

Its about time he shows some real leadership.

Glad to see you agree on something.

He was addressing the base. Was he insulting them with slang dialect? Did they catch that? "Putting on your marching shoes" is agitating and doesn't address nor solve their unemployment woes. Why did he drop the g and talk down to them? Did he mean for them to get off their butts? So many unanswered questions, so many people pissed.

Forum List

Back