Obama tells a fib

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUd-slJc-GY]YouTube - Obama: Premiums Will Decrease 3000% So You Should Get A Raise When H'care Is Passed[/ame]

Ok so he says my employer's preimium would drop by 3000%.

So I pay 42/week and my employer pays 42/week.

42x30.00 (aka 3000%) that means my employers premium is going to go from $42/week to -$1260/week. That means obama is claiming that my employer is going to be paid to provide me with insurance. At his 3000% number that means my employer gets $65,000/year to give me coverage.

Ok obama...keep spinning the lies to convince us you and this health care bill aren't full of crap.

Sorry but when you lie to my face you make me very angry.

Last edited:
Did you expect him to anything other than lie?

I still hope he can change ;)

I already distrust pelosi after her lies about the teapartiers, now i have another president not worthy of trusting. Its truly sad :(

Obama doesn't give a hoot what his own CBO says about this bill. He is determined to get this abortion of a health care bill passed--regardless of the consequences. He will not trash this bill & start over in a bi-partisan manner--in the open in front of the American public & without the deals he made behind closed doors.

WHY? Because every thing else he has done--like the stimulus bill has failed miserably.

At this point he could care less if this is a ROTTEN bill--he going to ram it down our throats anyway.

YouTube - Obama: Premiums Will Decrease 3000% So You Should Get A Raise When H'care Is Passed

42x30.00 (aka 3000%) that means my employers premium is going to go from $42/week to -$1260/week. That means obama is claiming that my employer is going to be paid to provide me with insurance. At his 3000% number that means my employer gets $65,000/year to give me coverage.

Ok obama...keep spinning the lies to convince us you and this health care bill aren't full of crap.

A despicable lie told by a sitting President--telling the sheeple that they will get a raise if their employers can reduce medical premiums by 3000%--:lol::lol:

What a DESPERATE attempt to rally support for Obamacare.

It's enough to make one nauseated. Do DEMOCRATS--specifically Obama believe that Americans are that stupid. He must--because they voted for him--:lol::lol:

Here is Democrat Dick Durbin--just last week--stating health care premiums will rise under Obamacare.

YouTube - Democrat Dick Durbin Admits premiums will go up if health care bill is passed.flv

YouTube - Obama: Premiums Will Decrease 3000% So You Should Get A Raise When H'care Is Passed

it was CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY by the obama camp, saying it was meant to be 3000 DOLLARS not percent....surprised u did not see the correction?

you really believe it was a lie saying 3000% instead of a mistake PP?

it was CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY by the obama camp, saying it was meant to be 3000 DOLLARS not percent....surprised u did not see the correction?

And that's better how? It won't decrease premiums by $3,000 either. Either way you look at it, it was a lie.

Rick

only one?
See if you can find the "fib" in these exchanges:

BAIER: Deem and passed, Senate reconciliation and we don't know exactly what's in the fix bill. Do you still think —

OBAMA: No, we will — by the time the vote has taken place, not only I will know what's in it, you'll know what's in it because it's going to be posted and everybody's going to be able to able to evaluate it on the merits.
BAIER: Mr. President, you couldn't tell me what the special deals are that are in or not today.

OBAMA: I just told you what was in and what was not in.

BAIER: Is Connecticut in?

OBAMA: Connecticut — what are you specifically referring to?

BAIER: The $100 million for the hospital? Is Montana in for the asbestos program? Is — you know, listen, there are people — this is real money, people are worried about this stuff.

OBAMA: And as I said before, this — the final provisions are going to be posted for many days before this thing passes

That exchange between Baier and Obama was on Wednesday evening. If the bill awaits CBO evaluation before a vote and He wants a vote on Saturday (Sunday?) can many days be in between eval. and passage?

I didn't see the correction, I still haven't but i'm sure if I google it I'll find it.

Thanks for the heads up.

I don't find much honesty in the Obama.

I wonder how he sleeps at night.

I found the correction Care4All, thanks again.

BTW where is the government getting the $3000 to give my employer to help them pay for my health insurance? I hope its not from a new tax on my employer ;).

If it is then i guess I end up screwed in the end still.

Obama doesn't give a hoot what his own CBO says about this bill.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...also-not-to-add-to-them-according-to-cbo.html
He is determined to get this abortion of a health care bill passed--regardless of the consequences. He will not trash this bill & start over in a bi-partisan manner
No reason to. Everything the Reps wanted is in the bill. The Reps have no interest in bipartisanship and don't care about the People. All they care about is fucking a ****** and making this Obama's Waterloo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pope is Catholic.

Bears behave badly in the national forests

Water is wet

Sun rises in the east

I think this is a teleprompter failure than a deliberate lie though. He may have meant 30%, which is still a bald faced lie, but not quite so stupid sounding.

☭proletarian☭;2110421 said:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...also-not-to-add-to-them-according-to-cbo.html
He is determined to get this abortion of a health care bill passed--regardless of the consequences. He will not trash this bill & start over in a bi-partisan manner

No reason to. Everything the Reps wanted is in the bill. The Reps have no interest in bipartisanship and don't care about the People. All they care about ifs fucking a ****** and making this Obama's Waterloo.

whoo boy:cuckoo:
and it was as if the libs and Democrats were falling all over themselves to see President Bush succeed.

Pope is Catholic.

Bears behave badly in the national forests

Water is wet

Sun rises in the east

I think this is a teleprompter failure than a deliberate lie though. He may have meant 30%, which is still a bald faced lie, but not quite so stupid sounding.

When in doubt, read what Care said :eusa_whistle:

it was CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY by the obama camp, saying it was meant to be 3000 DOLLARS not percent

No reason to. Everything the Reps wanted is in the bill. The Reps have no interest in bipartisanship and don't care about the People. All they care about ifs fucking a ****** and making this Obama's Waterloo.

and it was as if the libs and Democrats were falling all over themselves to see President Bush succeed.

People wanted to Bush to fail at getting us into more wars. They talked of removing him through Constitutional means.

The Reps have been going on and on about revolution, violence, and secession ever since a black guy won. They cry about the procedures they use, they bitch that what's in the bill isn't in the bill, ands they've said outright that this is about 'fuck a ******; no ******'s gonna pass landmark legislation from the White Man's House' and not policies or what's good for America. The GOP/Teabagger/9-12* morons have taken on a distinctly xenophobic and violent tone since a black guy won the election.

9+12= 21
21/7**=3
3^2=9
9 three times = 999
999 = 666 (numbers oft appear upside down in dreams)
666= The Beast

As Beck would say, this is irrefutable proof that Beck is the devil- it's all right there on the chalkboard.

7=god

☭proletarian☭;2110491 said:

People wanted to Bush to fail at getting us into more wars. They talked of removing him through Constitutional means.

The Reps have been going on and on about revolution, violence, and secession ever since a black guy won. They cry about the procedures they use, they bitch that what's in the bill isn't in the bill, ands they've said outright that this is about 'fuck a ******; no ******'s gonna pass landmark legislation from the White Man's House' and not policies or what's good for America. The GOP/Teabagger/9-12* morons have taken on a distinctly xenophobic and violent tone since a black guy won the election.

9+12= 21
21/7**=3
3^2=9
9 three times = 999
999 = 666 (numbers oft appear upside down in dreams)
666= The Beast

As Beck would say, this is irrefutable proof that Beck is the devil- it's all right there on the chalkboard.

7=god

so I guess what your saying, it was alright when the Democrats were doing it to Bush, but not so today because it's against the Obama.
I'm sure we are going to be hearing more high pitched screams of racism with the Obama FAILING.
he has nobody to blame but himself. he hung his hat on this health care takeover now he gets to live with the consequences.
In my opinion if he want to save any shred of his legacy, he should RESIGN:lol:

There are no 'high pitched screams of racism', but there are high-pitched racist screams coming from the Right.

'No Kenyan in my WHITE house!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 COMMUNIST COMMUNIST!!!'

^^typical teabagger^^

The bill is not a takeover of healthcare. If it were, you'd citethe very language which nationalizes all the healthcare companies and removes them from private ownership. You can't because this bill does no such thing.

Forum List

Back