Obama Telling The Opposition To Sit In The Back. Racist Bastard!!!

Now now folks remember,

the Obama is THE GREAT UNITER..

isn't that what HIS cult members keep telling us.

He is the worst kind of person there is, A DIVIDER. and to think people voted for him to be their President.

suckers

his remarks to Hispanics ala ;

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...cs-obama-promises-to-push-immigration-reform/

this is not good, at all. In fact its desperate and hateful. he was supposed to be the bridge the races president, that aside, no president hoas ever engage in this type of naked vitriol.

The pres. has surrogates do this, and even then. And yes that sounds screwed up but thats why the president is supposed to stay above this kind of thing. he is the titular head of us all and engaging in this kind of hate speech is really beyond the pale. Clinton never did it, bush 1 ,2 etc..

Politics has been described as a full contact sport, very well, but he he as to be in the position of working with the other party, and this will be more so of an example of sorryy statecraft in 7 days. there are some things you can say and get past and some things you cannot, this type of thing doesn't sound like one of them.

If bush had said to a minority audience, telling them to vote against and punish their enemies etc. , well, you know what would have happened.
A huge media backlash and rightly so, he would have been accused of ratcheting up angst, pushing racial division and dividing the country along racial lines etc..

Last edited:
I wanted to illustrate how easy it is to race-bait.

The Democrat leadership in Washington and groups like Media Matters are constantly looking to trip up the GOP in this same exact manner. They use their own words and take them out of context to make inferences that most of the time aren't the intention of the one uttering the infamous phrase in question. George Allen got a dose of it after his Maccah comment.The right is constantly bombarded with these claims.

When you're operating from position that the truth is no barrier to your accusations...then it's quite easy to paint a picture that biased-minded voters will believe. This is what some Liberals and Progressives do for a living. They're great at it.

However an open-minded person could very easily see that Obama meant something else...but his statements in the past tell us he could mean exactly what I said it might in the OP. In this case...I believe he was trying to be clever...not a bigot. That doesn't change the fact that deep down inside Obama hates whites. The evidence is clear. It's just a matter of whether or not his loyal supporters will ever recognize it.

Forum List

Back