Obama: Tax the rich or i’ll disarm america

The ball is in the Republicans court

They set the bar for sequestration. There is agreement on middle class tax breaks. Are Republicans willing to drive the country over a cliff to preserve their millionaire tax breaks?

don't you love how they try to pretend the sequestration was the president's fault... i do seem to recall a certain vice presidential candidate being instrumental in holding our economy hostage and voting for the sequestration.

could it have been....

yes.... it could...

paul ryan?

but we can blame it on the president, i guess...

I'm hoping they do "turn him loose" so he can spout his insane rhetoric for all to hear. As it is, he's hiding behind the mitt-witt.

The last thing we should cut is the military. Obama is a citizen of the word; he wants to redistribute
our power - impeachable!

Is Rottweiler is a paid poster on the Board?

If so, then he is following prepared boiler plate arguments.

Whoever is preparing the plates are letting Rott down. He does not stand a chance.

Likely. No one can spam the forum with countless stupid threads every day filled with nothing but ignorant radical right wing bullshit and not be on someone's payroll.

Obama: The man that starts more wars than Bush, spends more on military spending than Bush and only ends a war on a Bush timetable and only because he was kicked the fuck out of the country is threatening to disarm America?? LOLOLOLOLZ... Talk about trying to sell stupidity to his base!! Make Republicans look like the pro war party when in all reality Obama is one of the biggest war Presidents in this country’s history...

Wow.... Just fucking wow....

Anyways, I hope he does it, but he wouldn't.

Is Rottweiler is a paid poster on the Board?

If so, then he is following prepared boiler plate arguments.

Whoever is preparing the plates are letting Rott down. He does not stand a chance.

Likely. No one can spam the forum with countless stupid threads every day filled with nothing but ignorant radical right wing bullshit and not be on someone's payroll.

Is that your excuse?
You're damnsure not working. No one would hire an ignorant git like you.

Forum List

Back