Obama Tax Plan: Now down to $150,000

Glock, you can deduct interest on a student loan.
I'm talking about the whole damn thing.

Hmmm, my understanding is that social security is suposed to be a last ditch saftey net for suitations where the markets crash, makes sense as it came out of the great depression.
A balanced portfolio would include government bonds that generate a guaranteed interest rate.

Sorry, I had to do somthing called "work" for a bit, its somthing that those living off trust funds need to do to pay the mortgage.
:lol: You must live in one of those huge "downtown" homes that never go up for sale but simply pass down through the family. Good for you, man. Imagine if everyone had that same level of security. Most here have "Obama" signs in the front yard next to a little-used Toyota Prius, but under the safe cover of the voting booth will vote against him.

Nope, that's fine. I am more intrested in taxing you if your great great grandfather orked hard and all you do is sqander your family's fortune.

So if I hand the fruits of my labors down to my children that is wrong? What am I required to do, give it to the poor? Give it to the government? HOGWASH and utter BULLSHIT... I earn my way to support my family, not just for today but for the future as well.. it is not yours or the government's place to punish me or anyone else for doing so...

envious, greedy liberals

Most here have "Obama" signs in the front yard next to a little-used Toyota Prius, but under the safe cover of the voting booth will vote against him.

:razz:I think you and I agree on at least one thing, I HATE Pompuses (oh I mean Priuses). Serious, I have a V-8 mustang that can have when they pry it from my cold dead hands (seriously). Every time I see one of those things even I think to my self "F'ing liberal"...and thats saying somthing.:razz:

So if I hand the fruits of my labors down to my children that is wrong? What am I required to do, give it to the poor? Give it to the government? HOGWASH and utter BULLSHIT... I earn my way to support my family, not just for today but for the future as well.. it is not yours or the government's place to punish me or anyone else for doing so...

envious, greedy liberals

I am a big fan of Mill's form of taxation, no income tax, no sales tax, no tarrifs, just a 90% estate tax on estates over $1M. Hard work should be rewarded, but we should take steps to prevent the entrenchment of a power elite that focus all the assets of America into a few hands, it too much power to give a very small group of people.

I am a big fan of Mill's form of taxation, no income tax, no sales tax, no tarrifs, just a 90% estate tax on estates over $1M. Hard work should be rewarded, but we should take steps to prevent the entrenchment of a power elite that focus all the assets of America into a few hands, it too much power to give a very small group of people.

utterly ridiculous.. punishment system...

:razz:I think you and I agree on at least one thing, I HATE Pompuses (oh I mean Priuses). Serious, I have a V-8 mustang that can have when they pry it from my cold dead hands (seriously). Every time I see one of those things even I think to my self "F'ing liberal"...and thats saying somthing.:razz:
You gotta love it when they combine the two.

I've had two of those: 1966 & 1998. :D

Forum List

Back