Obama Tanks To 40% Approval ,Didn't The Left Claim Obama Was "Unbeatable" In 2010?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
Well, none of this is a surprise to anyone. But Who Can't Wait See Alan Colmes, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddcow explain their way out of this dilemma? Remember how Alan Colmes used to answer Obama's 45% approval by comparing it to the same time frame as Reagan? What will he say next time on O'Reilly? Alan Clomes: Well, I never thought of the Gallup Poll as "Credible" or, It's just a snap-shot of the week, and there is still no one out there who can beat Obama. GOD !!! enough of the lame excuses !!!!! Obama Is TOAST no matter who is the GOP Nominee.:clap2:

No such thing as unbeatable. But I'm not on the Left and I like his chances.

Yup. They sure did. And some are still boasting that. These are the same loons who claimed the Republican Party was dead,buried,and gone forever. So I wouldn't put any money on their predictions.

Yup. They sure did. And some are still boasting that. These are the same loons who claimed the Republican Party was dead,buried,and gone forever. So I wouldn't put any money on their predictions.

The right said that about the dems in 2004, as well. that they're dead and gone. It's silly no matter who says it.

• Banned
Hope some of you watch the "stomache churing" Matthews&Maddcow tonight, let us know if they cover this story. I wanna watch Harball, but I also like watching THE FIVE,,,well, lets see what our favorite liberal,bob beckel has to say. Unlike most lefty commentators on FOX, at least Bob Beckel can be pretty funny at times,,,wheras Alan Colmes is always acting like an arrogant asshole who denies every negative update on Obama's job.

While I like these numbers I have learned it is very unhealthy to fwap to poll numbers. There was a time not so long ago that Obama was in the 70% range. These numbers move too fast to be taken seriously.

However, it does seem to me that the numbers are moving inexorably. All he managed to do are stunts. And the effect of them is always short term.

The latest drama with the Debt limit may accelerate the process. It doesn't help that he is talking of doing end runs around the Constitution to deal with a crisis of his own creation. Even the biggest hacks on the board are having problems with that one.

Each individual has little places in their heart where they actually see things objectively. As Obama has moved through the years, he has been alienating folks on a one by one basis. And once the folks are gone, they are usually gone for good.

• Banned
Unfortunatley, PMS NBC can't find any real dirt on Rick Perry, and so what if he wanted to sucscede from Washington DC? do you blame him? DC Far Left Democrats hate small business, but Dont Seem To Mind Stealing Their Millions so they CAN LINE THEIR POCKETS !!!!

And did any of you conservatives actually beleive that Obama's approval was around 65% right after the election? Hmm, now, do the math,,,obama wins 52 to 48,,,therefore, shouldnt his approval rating be a little closer to 52%? Oh wait, wasn't is NBC/CBS/NYT's, always jacking up Obama's approval since day 1? I remember when Fat Ass Matthews was so excited over Michele's approval around 78%,,,,,,UGGHH,,,,,what was he smoking on that episode of Hardballs way back in 2009?2010? ( I forgot when).

40%, huh? I surprised his approval rating is that high. Must have a lot of relatives...

if his approval is 40%, you can assured that his actual approval in all of the purple states is closer to 35%. He is already losing in every swing state.

Did they poll all "57" States?

we are still waiting for the gallup polling from Checkoslovakia, New Vermont,Peurto Rico,Kenya, Mount Everest, Planet Uranus and West Corpsman Island.

Well, none of this is a surprise to anyone. But Who Can't Wait See Alan Colmes, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddcow explain their way out of this dilemma? Remember how Alan Colmes used to answer Obama's 45% approval by comparing it to the same time frame as Reagan? What will he say next time on O'Reilly? Alan Clomes: Well, I never thought of the Gallup Poll as "Credible" or, It's just a snap-shot of the week, and there is still no one out there who can beat Obama. GOD !!! enough of the lame excuses !!!!! Obama Is TOAST no matter who is the GOP Nominee.:clap2:

Mondale was leading Reagan by 18 points in July of 1984.

What's your point?

How come, whenever we get these "Obama Tanks in Polls" type threads, either the % is the same or actually higher than it was the last time one of these poll threads came out?

40%, huh? I surprised his approval rating is that high. Must have a lot of relatives...

if his approval is 40%, you can assured that his actual approval in all of the purple states is closer to 35%. He is already losing in every swing state.

Don't overlook that this poll may well have been taken on the streets of Nairobi where home-town advantage should have given him at least 80%. Trouble, indeed, in paradise!

Forum List

Back