Obama talks down to Blacks.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have been looking at some of Barack Obama speeches. It does infact appear
that he is infact talking down to Black people.He seems to have this arrogant
elitist tone and attitude when he makes these speeches.
I must say that Barack Obama does talk down to Black people.

Last edited:

Actually BHO talks down to everybody not just blacks

He's a very smart guy. He should not pretend to be anything other than he is. He shouldn't pretend to be a brother on the block, or a factory worker.

How does one tell authenticity from pure BS? Hard question, in the end it is what you do and Obama ran a helluva good campaign.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Barack Obama Featured Biography

OMG, Obama appears to be sure of his own words. He must be talking down to blacks. STFU. I hope you're black and not just spouting off some BS that you aren't qualified to comment on.

OMG, Obama appears to be sure of his own words. He must be talking down to blacks. STFU. I hope you're black and not just spouting off some BS that you aren't qualified to comment on.

If you haven't heard the audio yet, this is what Jesse Jackson said... Although he didn't include the part about wanting to cut BHO's nuts off... That's that's a great religious leader for you.

how Does One Tell Authenticity From Pure Bs? Hard Question, In The End It Is What You Do And Obama Ran A Helluva Good Campaign.

a Vote For John Mccain Is A Vote Against The Fundamental Principle Of America, The Right Of The Individual To Lead Their Life Privately Without The Government Interfering.

barack Obama Featured Biography

A Vote For Barack Obama ,or Any Democrat Is A Vote Against The Fundamental Principle Of America,the Right To Bear Arms,assault Rifles,and Hand Guns,and The Right Of The Individual To Lead Their Life Privately Without The Government Interfering.also He Just Another Tax And Spend Democrat.

Last edited:
I was thinking about voting for Obama before Jackson opened his big mouth......now I am DEFINITELY voting for him. If Jesse Jackson wants to cut your balls off, you are OK in my book.

I was thinking about voting for Obama before Jackson opened his big mouth......now I am DEFINITELY voting for him. If Jesse Jackson wants to cut your balls off, you are OK in my book.

I know exactly what you mean. But I'd think the righties would love anyone who ticks off jessie j. isn't that one of their fantasies?

Funny that you would say that. I heard on the radio this evening that political experts are predicting that this will boost Obama's overall popularity and help him win over a good chunk of undecideds.

A Vote For Barack Obama ,or Any Democrat Is A Vote Against The Fundamental Principle Of America,the Right To Bear Arms,assault Rifles,and Hand Guns,and The Right Of The Individual To Lead Their Life Privately Without The Government Interfering.also He Just Another Tax And Spend Democrat.

You are exactly right. It a vote against upholding the constitution of the United States of America. It's a vote for turning our country into Europe.

KMAN wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you haven't heard the audio yet, this is what Jesse Jackson said... Although he didn't include the part about wanting to cut BHO's nuts off... That's that's a great religious leader for you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama's [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHMUiHptcY]CHOCOLATE SALTY BALLS[/ame] for Jesse Jackson

Whole thing's a set-up. No way that was unintentional. Jesse and Obama are laughing it up. Millions of whites are now saying, "my goodness... we should support Obama!"

It made Jackson look like the 2 faced ass he is.

we all hear how he feels when he thinks the mics are off, then he goes out singing his praises on TV. Typical politician.

Forum List

Back