Obama talks addiction I used drugs, drank, I pretty much tried whatever was out there

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama Talks Addiction: "I Used Drugs, I Drank, I Pretty Much Tried Whatever Was Out There"

President Obama speaks about drug addiction with rapper Macklemore for a program that will air on MTV. The special, Prescription For Change: Ending America’s Opioid Crisis will air Tuesday night at 9pm.

We should be surprised, noooot does it make him an a.hoe no not really but we have been conditioned to say omg our Presidents must have this perfect, perfect path in life where they never ever did any wrong etc...

Reallyeeee , but Obama is still an asshole . he gives young black men the impression they can do the same and end up President one day.............. Mmmk but God forbid if you legalize pot

Choom.jpeg

Obama Talks Addiction: "I Used Drugs, I Drank, I Pretty Much Tried Whatever Was Out There"

President Obama speaks about drug addiction with rapper Macklemore for a program that will air on MTV. The special, Prescription For Change: Ending America’s Opioid Crisis will air Tuesday night at 9pm.

We should be surprised, noooot does it make him an a.hoe no not really but we have been conditioned to say omg our Presidents must have this perfect, perfect path in life where they never ever did any wrong etc...

Reallyeeee , but Obama is still an asshole . he gives young black men the impression they can do the same and end up President one day.............. Mmmk but God forbid if you legalize pot
This is widely known as root cause for Obama to start practicing sex with other men. Learned it from Rev Wright and of course his mom

-Geaux

Sounds like Obama was speaking the truth; why would he lie, like Trump does, all the time?

Sounds like Obama was speaking the truth; why would he lie, like Trump does, all the time?
Because Obama lies...... duh

-Geaux

Oh my stars! An American tried drugs in their youth! :eek:

Forum List

Back