Obama talks about Georgia-Russia conflict.

BrianH

Mar 10, 2008
Texas
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3K2Z_-TKLc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o3K2Z_-TKLc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I couldn't find the other one. He made a statement from Hawaii about it...basically saying the same thing. From Hawaii, he did do a little more to criticize Russia....

There's a simpler code for posting youtube videos here. Use [youtube] tags around the video's id, which you can find in the url:

[youtube]o3K2Z_-TKLc[/youtube] results in:

[youtube]o3K2Z_-TKLc[/youtube]

There's a simpler code for posting youtube videos here. Use [youtube] tags around the video's id, which you can find in the url:

[youtube]o3K2Z_-TKLc[/youtube] results in:

[youtube]o3K2Z_-TKLc[/youtube]

awesome....thanks. I should have checked the thread after I posted. I didn't realize the vid didn't come up. THanks alot.

Many thought Obama's discussion of the Georgian crisis was very weak,and inept.
His suggestion to allow the United Nations to solve the crisis was questioned. Given the U.N.'s record with regards to past global conflict, which has all been disasterous.
John McCain, many thought, gave a more firm discussion of the situation.

His suggestion to allow the United Nations to solve the crisis was questioned. Given the U.N.'s record with regards to past global conflict, which has all been disasterous.
What was it? From what I understand, the fear of the French made the Russians back down.

they sounded like they basically gave the same speech to me----McCain just had to say his twice..

rasmussenreports

Just over half (51%) also believe that John McCain is the best equipped of the two major presidential candidates to handle a similar crisis in the future, while 36% believe Barack Obama is the better of the two to deal with this kind of situation. The two men are locked in a close race as measured by the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll.

Sounds like Barrack's numbers are a little high to me. :confused: LOL

Forum List

Back