Obama Talking About Working Together While He's Working To Split Us Apart

What's the Tea Party jobs bill look like?

Does anyone still believe in Trickle Down economics?

As all the wealth is already at the top, why is it not trickling down?

Can we dismantle government and accomplish anything as a nation?

Why should I support a Republican plan that so far has failed at every turn?

I haven't heard a Republican plan. Don't expect to either.

I'm not supporting either party. I think when you get right down to it, neither party has a plan. We're a ship without a rudder.

Immie

You haven't heard of the Ryan plan? or Cut, Cap,and Balance? Where have you been? There are plenty of Republican plans out there.

Um, in case you didn't realize it, we were talking about jobs plans.

Immie

I'm not supporting either party. I think when you get right down to it, neither party has a plan. We're a ship without a rudder.

Immie
I just heard the president's plan.

No you didn't. You heard a campaign speech that he knows will not pass and when the time is right, he will blame the Republicans for its failure.

Immie

You could argue that Obama is holding the country hostage by playing politics with the economy so that he can make a "great" campaign speech. Obama brought up China building airports... as if America all of a sudden needs more fucking air ports. Obama aims for the politically un-awear in hopes that bad reasoning can be sold as great ideas.

This whole idea Obama has that having people rebuild parts of schools and installing new windows will give someone a reason to hire more people instead of doing the job with what they have, then hording the cash knowing there will be no work after the temp job is grossly illogical.

And yes, the fact that it seems there is no bill, just an “idea” and Obama kept spamming the mic with “Pass this bill now” when there is not even a bill to refer too is pretty silly.

I get the feeling this speech has and will continue to erode much of the left over support that has not already left Obama's corner.

LOL@ “Pass this bill” because it has some tax cuts that sound like massive amounts of deficit building tax credits to me.

The problem with these big ideas these mental-midgets come up with always end up costing us more and more.

They just spent the last 2 years automating the contols on the HVAC units on military posts all over the country. To save energy they changed from regular Thermostats to centerally contolled TSPs. The folks on post can't change the heat manually without putting in a request and having a guy that makes $35/hr do it on a computer. Billions was spent to get it installed and it doesn't work as advertized. They hoped to save energy but spent through the nose for a system that doesn't work as well as the one before.

Immie

You haven't heard of the Ryan plan? or Cut, Cap,and Balance? Where have you been? There are plenty of Republican plans out there.

Immie

No we are talking about a belief system where 1 side claims an environment to help create jobs is less bad regulation, lower taxes and less Government/welfare. Then we have the other side and that is in order to create and environment for jobs you extend and expand the welfare system, create Government dependency, tax credits and regulate/tax as much as possible.

Immie

No we are talking about a belief system where 1 side claims an environment to help create jobs is less bad regulation, lower taxes and less Government/welfare. Then we have the other side and that is in order to create and environment for jobs you extend and expand the welfare system, create Government dependency, tax credits and regulate/tax as much as possible.

No, the discussion Nosmo King and I were having was in regards to jobs plans.

Nosmo King asked where the Republican plan was. I replied that I had not heard one. JROC then asked if I had not heard of Paul's plan or Cut, Cap and Balance. Those two plans are not "jobs plans".

Immie

Immie

Nosmo King asked where the Republican plan was. I replied that I had not heard one. JROC then asked if I had not heard of Paul's plan or Cut, Cap and Balance. Those two plans are not "jobs plans".

Immie

They are economic packages intended on improving job creation.

Immie

They are economic packages intended on improving job creation.

That is no different than saying that all economic plans must involve jobs creation. Basically, what you are saying is Trickle Down Economics works and this time around we will prove it to you. Basically, that is what Obama is saying... the stimulus plan will work and this time around I will prove it to you.

Immie

Immie

Immie

Those plans would improve our economy, which would increase economic activity, which would help provide the atmosphere for businesses to start hiring. They are "jobs plans

Immie

Those plans would improve our economy, which would increase economic activity, which would help provide the atmosphere for businesses to start hiring. They are "jobs plans

I will take your opinion for what it is worth. I will neither argue for or against you on this. Truly a better economy would improve the jobs situation. However, these are not jobs plans per se.

In my humble opinion, Republicans are as busy blowing smoke up our asses as the Democrats are.

Immie

Immie

Please admit that there's a difference between general economic improvement and specifically targeting unemployment. Can you not even do that?

Immie, you're a patient one.

Immie

Please admit that there's a difference between general economic improvement and specifically targeting unemployment. Can you not even do that?

There is, now if we can only get Obama to do one of the two. His union payoff plan is just more of the same.

Immie

Maybe Obama should learn that one:eusa_whistle:

Obama Team Backed $535 Million Solyndra Aid as Auditor Warned on Finances

Obama Team Backed $535 Million Solyndra Aid as Auditor Warned on Finances - Bloomberg

As far as unions go, I'm willing to admit the majority of them are deestructive, though the itheory of people banding together to increase bargaining power remains valid.

As far as unions go, I'm willing to admit the majority of them are deestructive, though the itheory of people banding together to increase bargaining power remains valid.
true and in the early 1900s they were a big help to workers being unfairly treated !! but now old yeller has gone rabid !!

Forum List

Back