Obama Talking About Working Together While He's Working To Split Us Apart

I really had assumed that he had written and had ready for scoring by the CBO, a specific bill.seriously folks..wtf?

so hes going to accuse the reps of not passing something they don't have.:eusa_eh:

So did he explain what he is cutting to support his program?

No, he wants to pay for it by using the money that the Super Committee is supposed to be cutting by Christmas. So, he's already trying to spend that money.

Immie

Well, they've been telling us today that the $450 bil is already paid for.

The first question is how?

Like you said....through cuts recommended by the Super Committee.

So he robs from Peter to pay Paul again.

I have an idea. He can create jobs with just two words...

I resign.
The economy would take off if he did. He isn't interested in that. He is only interested in making this nation pay for what he perceives as robbing others to achieve greatness. He's on a personal vendetta to ruin us. His record shows it as does his vitriol. But what to expect from a rank amateur that got his start in politics by being a Marxist radical shit disturber community organizer like the great Jimmy Hoffa.

I listen to the Speech on the radio, it was almost comical how bad it was ,it was the worst speech I've heard from Obama. The good part is he seems to be falling apart as it gets closer to the election, I could stop laughing when Obama says "WE'VE GOT TO PASS THIS BILL… RIGHT AWAY"…:lol: There isn't even a bill yet

In your unbiased opinion?

Hey, I actually liked a lot of the Idea's he laid out. But it was all just words. I can't wait to see if what is in the Bill he submits lives up to the Promises he just made.

I listen to the Speech on the radio, it was almost comical how bad it was ,it was the worst speech I've heard from Obama. The good part is he seems to be falling apart as it gets closer to the election, I could stop laughing when Obama says "WE'VE GOT TO PASS THIS BILL… RIGHT AWAY"…:lol: There isn't even a bill yet

So you think passing a bill that isn't written is a good idea?

So did he explain what he is cutting to support his program?

No, he wants to pay for it by using the money that the Super Committee is supposed to be cutting by Christmas. So, he's already trying to spend that money.

Immie
How can he do that when they haven't met as of this date? IF he eluded to this? HE is admitting that the FIX is in and the outcome pre-determined. And if this is the case? It's another lie, and attempt to manipulate the outcome.

I really had assumed that he had written and had ready for scoring by the CBO, a specific bill.seriously folks..wtf?

so hes going to accuse the reps of not passing something they don't have.:eusa_eh:

So he insisted on addressing a joint session of Congress to tell them to pass a bill that he didnt even bother writing?

remember... this was just a small part of 'the Plan'. The rest will be doled out in bits and pieces over the next, say... 14 months.

He used a lot of the same basic ideas/reasons in this speech that he did in his 'Stimulus speech' back in 2009.

So he insisted on addressing a joint session of Congress to tell them to pass a bill that he didnt even bother writing?
He knows the Republicans won't go for any of it. It's a setup so when thing go worse in his design? He can blame the Republicans.

BET on it.

Immie

I resign.
The economy would take off if he did. He isn't interested in that. He is only interested in making this nation pay for what he perceives as robbing others to achieve greatness. He's on a personal vendetta to ruin us. His record shows it as does his vitriol. But what to expect from a rank amateur that got his start in politics by being a Marxist radical shit disturber community organizer like the great Jimmy Hoffa.

At first I thought you meant the economy would take off if he used the $450 billion from the spending cuts.

I think you mean it would take off if he resigns... right?

Immie

Hey, I actually liked a lot of the Idea's he laid out. But it was all just words. I can't wait to see if what is in the Bill he submits lives up to the Promises he just made.

I am one of those long term unemployed he was speaking about. I am for anything that gets companies hiring again.

Immie

Precisely. The fix is in. His campaign for re-election is officially kicked-off by this speech. (Not that he ever left the campaign trail mind you). :eusa_shhh:

What's the Tea Party jobs bill look like?

Does anyone still believe in Trickle Down economics?

As all the wealth is already at the top, why is it not trickling down?

Can we dismantle government and accomplish anything as a nation?

Why should I support a Republican plan that so far has failed at every turn?

I resign.

At first I thought you meant the economy would take off if he used the $450 billion from the spending cuts.

I think you mean it would take off if he resigns... right?

Immie
That would be correct. When he resigns.

What's the Tea Party jobs bill look like?

Does anyone still believe in Trickle Down economics?

As all the wealth is already at the top, why is it not trickling down?

Can we dismantle government and accomplish anything as a nation?

Why should I support a Republican plan that so far has failed at every turn?
First you need to LEARN that the TEA party isn't a formal party but a movement by millions of angry American citizens tired of the yaksqueeze being spewed by the elitist Statists in the District of Criminals.

People that want thier country back.

Forum List

Back