Obama Taking Foreign Money

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Based on standards recently established by our liberal friends, what other explanation is there? I mean, if American citizen and resident Sheldon Adelson is considered foreign money, what are we to make of Obama seeking donations from Americans living abroad? How do we know it's even their money and not funds provided from foreign entity looking to garner favoritism with this administration in some way?

Obama taps overseas donor pool - Anna Palmer and Darren Samuelsohn - POLITICO.com

This post is really stupid,and has unbelievably stupid posts. To start off with, are we now saying that us citizens living abroad are no longer us citizens? Should we not, then, be worried about all us citizens, even those from the US, as they may be channeling money from foreign powers???? Is anyone at all worried about PACs where we have no way of knowing where their money comes from??

Tools.

This post is really stupid,and has unbelievably stupid posts. To start off with, are we now saying that us citizens living abroad are no longer us citizens? Should we not, then, be worried about all us citizens, even those from the US, as they may be channeling money from foreign powers???? Is anyone at all worried about PACs where we have no way of knowing where their money comes from??

Tools.

You see, just last week liberals on this board were condemning Romney for taking money from U.S. citizen and resident[/i] Sheldon Adelson. They claimed it was foreign money.

Based on these standards, what are we to conclude about Obama's efforts to raise money from U.S. citizens living abroad?

You want to have a conversation about PACs? Go start a fucking thread about them.

Useless Tool.

Based on standards recently established by our liberal friends, what other explanation is there? I mean, if American citizen and resident Sheldon Adelson is considered foreign money, what are we to make of Obama seeking donations from Americans living abroad? How do we know it's even their money and not funds provided from foreign entity looking to garner favoritism with this administration in some way?

Obama taps overseas donor pool - Anna Palmer and Darren Samuelsohn - POLITICO.com

So...basically...you are just making shit up.

So...basically...you are just making shit up.

Just as much as they are making up the foreign money claim about Romney and Adelson...

Didn't Clinton give new meaning to the term "Chinese Take-Out"?

Forum List

Back