Obama takes round 2 with narrow victory

2yns6xz.jpg

he still need good thrid election debate to really stop romney mo

will be hard debate on overseas and might allow romney to attack obama over israel and librya.

still he put himself back in the game last night which was a relief at least.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Is still ahead in projected Electoral College count. Obviously, Mitt became irritated in that debate.
it still close election but romney got advantage in national polls and national swing state polls.

obama to win must again hold that midwest firewall and win ohio and nevanda. without it he can not win

what worries me though is cnn think romney better on ecnomey by 66 to 34 %. president t got to narrow that if he going to be able to win

I gotta agree. Barry came out swinging. He edged Romney out this time round. Not by much though. It could almost be called a draw in my book. In fact I did call it a draw last night.

Good show by Barry especially since the Town Hall forum isn't his cup of tea.

I'm sure his handlers will be touting his great win but it was almost a draw IMO. Both made points at one time or another.

Crowley sucked as the mod though. Jesus. One would think they could get a decent moderator. Perhaps they should give the liberals a pass and put an Indi or a Conservative in that spot. Won't hold my breath.

Jesus she sucked.

I gotta agree. Barry came out swinging. He edged Romney out this time round. Not by much though. It could almost be called a draw in my book. In fact I did call it a draw last night.

Good show by Barry especially since the Town Hall forum isn't his cup of tea.

I'm sure his handlers will be touting his great win but it was almost a draw IMO. Both made points at one time or another.

Crowley sucked as the mod though. Jesus. One would think they could get a decent moderator. Perhaps they should give the liberals a pass and put an Indi or a Conservative in that spot. Won't hold my breath.

Jesus she sucked.
i think both camps be happy. obama back in game while romney did not suffer much damage which is always good for a front runner

obama need to peform as well in next debate if he to keep this thing close.

Obama may have stopped R's Momentum. If Obama even moves the Swing States in his direction, he wins.

Chasing the "undecideds" at this point seems sort of ridiculous. These people are either lying or are trying to go through life without ever making a decision. How anybody cannot know who or what they want in the White House at this point in time is beyond me.

As for the debate itself, I watched it on live stream here . I was happy that Romney got to some key points: Fast & Furious, Benghazi and Canada oil pipline to name a few. Obama was clearly lying, but who really expects otherwise? Next week's poll numbers (the real ones) should seal the deal for Romney once and for all.

Obama may have stopped R's Momentum. If Obama even moves the Swing States in his direction, he wins.

Yeah, my guess is that Obama knew he didn't have to hit a grand slam last night, just show up and stay focused.

Exactly, I don't think Obama was looking for a knock out. He stopped the R momentum. Romney's economy arguments are getting weak and, at least in Virginia, he is still running an old commercial saying Unemployment is above 8%.

In the final debate, it will be interesting to see how many times O mentions that "Bin Laden is dead.":lol:

not sure that true. i think even if stopped romney mo , he still need turn around polls nationally and open up lead with women. he must win women vote as he probally lose the male vote.

key is midwest and ohio , wi and nevanda

he must get high dem turn out on the day and win those states. without them he can,t win.

Yeah, my guess is that Obama knew he didn't have to hit a grand slam last night, just show up and stay focused.

Exactly, I don't think Obama was looking for a knock out. He stopped the R momentum. Romney's economy arguments are getting weak and, at least in Virginia, he is still running an old commercial saying Unemployment is above 8%.

In the final debate, it will be interesting to see how many times O mentions that "Bin Laden is dead.":lol:
don,t think he can just say bin laden is dead and that we work. it was great sucess story.

but he need to be fuilly briefed on everything. on his ideas for iraq , iran , israel, syria and china.

so he need to be even more ready next time around

he going to be massive debate as it last one so last chance to reach big section of voters.

he also to add needs to be more ready for more detailed questions from bob and romney on librya and what happened. has to not look weak on it. did well last week but it will be more detalied next week.

Chasing the "undecideds" at this point seems sort of ridiculous. These people are either lying or are trying to go through life without ever making a decision. How anybody cannot know who or what they want in the White House at this point in time is beyond me.

As for the debate itself, I watched it on live stream here . I was happy that Romney got to some key points: Fast & Furious, Benghazi and Canada oil pipline to name a few. Obama was clearly lying, but who really expects otherwise? Next week's poll numbers (the real ones) should seal the deal for Romney once and for all.
if romney win debate next week i think gop won this election.

i be suprised if polls either way change big time from this debate

The creator of fivwthirtyeigh.com has had incredible accuracy in his previous predictions. Here is a quote from his page:

Two other polls gave Mr. Obama a somewhat clearer advantage. A Battleground poll of likely voters in swing states who watched the debate had him winning 53-38.

Obama stopped the bleeding last night. That was his first priority.

The creator of fivwthirtyeigh.com has had incredible accuracy in his previous predictions. Here is a quote from his page:

Two other polls gave Mr. Obama a somewhat clearer advantage. A Battleground poll of likely voters in swing states who watched the debate had him winning 53-38.

Obama stopped the bleeding last night. That was his first priority.
true but only way he bulid on is with effective debate peformance next monday. can,t think cause this debate went well that he can be as slack in his debate prep as he was first time around

it be very tough debate. lot of difficult issues aboard to cover and he got to be ready for every one of romney attacks including on librya and syria.

Forum List

Back