Obama takes private citizens cell phones...

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
and another Shitting Bull imitation thread...

Obama Campaign Bans Cell Phones at Private Fundraisers

So it’s come to this. The Obama campaign has reportedly banned cell phones at small fundraisers held in private homes. The measure, presumably, is being taken to avoid any gaffes that might damage the president’s 2012 re-election hopes.

There would be no live Tweeting, uploading to YouTube, or Instagraming that evening. An anonymous campaign aide described the practice as “standard operating procedure for the fundraisers at private residences,” although, as Buzzfeed reported, “veterans of a range of other campaigns said they’d never heard of the practice.”

These people paid a lot of money to attend, and they have personal property taken away from them. I feel sad for these people.

what if there's an emergency and someone dies for lack of a cell phone? blood on their hands!

Kind of like communist leaders and dictators, those societies are into idol worship of the leader. Obama is a huge narcissist in my opinion of course he is afraid to be seen as human. Or is it they really don't want us to hear how they are in private? Lol

:lol:

Just when I thought you guys couldn't get any more petulant.

I enjoy mocking the posting style of Shitting Bull.

Whineohontas won't like you mocking her.

She one heap big proud injun.

UG-Blog-article03.jpg

Why Obama Banned Cell Phones at His Private Fundraisers

Don't blame him at all. Why give more fodder to "out of context theater"?

The politically weak and incertain try to control content because they are too afraid of screwing up. They know they are screw ups. Obama's operatives know he is a screw up.
Here's another Democrat who wanted to control the event. He lost in 2010 btw.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63dEQ9NhqWM]Congressman Baron Hill IN-09 This Is My Town Hall Meeting I Set the Rules - YouTube[/ame]

So it’s come to this. The Obama campaign has reportedly banned cell phones at small fundraisers held in private homes. The measure, presumably, is being taken to avoid any gaffes that might damage the president’s 2012 re-election hopes.

There would be no live Tweeting, uploading to YouTube, or Instagraming that evening. An anonymous campaign aide described the practice as “standard operating procedure for the fundraisers at private residences,” although, as Buzzfeed reported, “veterans of a range of other campaigns said they’d never heard of the practice.”

These people paid a lot of money to attend, and they have personal property taken away from them. I feel sad for these people.

So what? If you don't want to go to a PRIVATE event, that prohibits cellphones, don't go.

What's sadder is that they let them take their phones away. You want my phone? Try and take it, bub.

Who cares what Obama does or his people. He is so important, I mean a real legend in his own mind that he just doesn't care. They hire these young kids to do the grunt work at the events and even let them make so decisions when most of they don't appear to know what the questions are. Over the past 50 years it has been down hill and except for the fact that they make millions while in office I would be ashamed to admit I was a politician.

So what? If you don't want to go to a PRIVATE event, that prohibits cellphones, don't go.
"My lord Obama can do no wrong!"

what if there's an emergency and someone dies for lack of a cell phone? blood on their hands!

You are joking, are you not? You don't actually think everyone who suffered a medical emergency died prior to today's security blankets? Cell phones are a nuisance, the little toys are cutting worker productivity, increasing discord, and disrupting family gatherings DAILY. The use of cell phones while driving is as dangerous as driving while intoxicated. I would like to see the same criminal sanctions.

Forum List

Back