Obama takes it on the chin

First Round to Romney, but he is stuck with some new postions now. Let's see if the Dems can exploit them.

First Round to Romney, but he is stuck with some new postions now. Let's see if the Dems can exploit them.

I think the problem is that the Dems have wasted alot of steam the past few months. New attacks will not have the same impact, as people have been hearing them for the past 2 months.

Expect the RNC, however to amp up its attack plan in the next few days. They know the second debate will not be as easy, as now Obama's advisers know that head to head, the gloves are off.

Best Barack beating ever!!

I am certain that many of you watched the debate tonight between Obama and his challenger, Romney. I have never seen such an epic beating in my relatively long life. I don't care for him at all but I almost found myself feeling sorry for Barack. It was like watching a third-grade kid who is not prepared for his first oral report, getting shamed by the teacher for not doing his homework in front of the class. I thought it was a thing of beauty. "You mean I have to actually answer questions?", "Where is the teleprompter?", "Where are all my friends?" It was beautiful. obama was gutted like a freshly caught fish on a cutting board. I hope this post prompts a few of my fellow usmb friends to share some of your favorite moments of this beating. At the risk of violating rules usmb (in regards to political affiliation) I must say that common sense always trumps lefty logic. I pray that America is waking up. It is my belief that the election of obama in '08 was maybe one of the best things to ever happen to The United States, in that now everyone is aware of the obama mindset, and will never elect another one again for anything. Even the most idiotic out of the electorate will not vote for another one. Thank you Obama, you did exactly what we needed you to do.

Last edited:
Obama has no experience as a leader or Businessman. He has always just been a face for the agenda and those behind it. He was completely exposed last night. Anyone with any ability to read and listen should know this now.

Vote out all Democrats, They are fucking misfits and do not deserve to be called Americans.

Liberalism will lead to communism...... Bye Obby :) Now get the fuck outta the white house.

lol, Obama won on substance?

not from what I've been reading

oh well i guess the left needs SOMETHING:lol:

Best Barack beating ever!!

I am certain that many of you watched the debate tonight between Obama and his challenger, Romney. I have never seen such an epic beating in my relatively long life. I don't care for him at all but I almost found myself feeling sorry for Barack. It was like watching a third-grade kid who is not prepared for his first oral report, getting shamed by the teacher for not doing his homework in front of the class. I thought it was a thing of beauty. "You mean I have to actually answer questions?", "Where is the teleprompter?", "Where are all my friends?" It was beautiful. obama was gutted like a freshly caught fish on a cutting board. I hope this post prompts a few of my fellow usmb friends to share some of your favorite moments of this beating. At the risk of violating rules usmb (in regards to political affiliation) I must say that common sense always trumps lefty logic. I pray that America is waking up. It is my belief that the election of obama in '08 was maybe one of the best things to ever happen to The United States, in that now everyone is aware of the obama mindset, and will never elect another one again for anything. Even the most idiotic out of the electorate will not vote for another one. Thank you Obama, you did exactly what we needed you to do.

Totally spot on! I've said it all morning and last night. Last night showed the Media created hype who is Obama. He doesn't go on real Media outlets because he cannot.. that would require knowledge, a grasp of the facts, and no teleprompter. He's spent 4 years delegating his responsibilities to others , couldn't even be bothered with National Security briefings. He's played golf, had parties, flown all over the world yucking it up with Hollywood. Go home Obama, and take your dog BO with you.

Yes, Governor Romney won on style and delivery. The President won on substance. So Romney got two out of three. Now here is where Romney's win will have to be reflected if it is going to mean something;

President Obama 269 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

LOL.......Ray.........keep fishing my friend. You might snag one someday!! SOmeday:D

Think you best perpare yourself Ray.............electorally, Obama is going to get wiped out. Its like Carville said years ago..................

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

Yes, Governor Romney won on style and delivery. The President won on substance. So Romney got two out of three. Now here is where Romney's win will have to be reflected if it is going to mean something;

What substance??? Define it?

Doesnt matter Lady...........alot of these lefty posters on here think that the whole nation is tuned into the fact checking shit. Face is, most dont give a crap...........they are wathcing the debate and looking for a general perception. Both guys are loose with the facts........but that is not where a debate is lost or won. Perhaps in the mind of the intenet OCD's who spend 17 hours a day on here...........but nobody else.

A simple sum up of this debate?

Economics astute > Economics dumbass.

The basic theme in a nutshell?

You cant shine shit Mr President:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

From day one we knew Obby was nothing but a con. He has no idea what's going on. He proved himself last night. The best part is the Liberal agenda will soon be "CRUSHED".

Romney will be our next President.

Doesnt matter Lady...........alot of these lefty posters on here think that the whole nation is tuned into the fact checking shit. Face is, most dont give a crap...........they are wathcing the debate and looking for a general perception. Both guys are loose with the facts........but that is not where a debate is lost or won. Perhaps in the mind of the intenet OCD's who spend 17 hours a day on here...........but nobody else.

Obby's going away present.

paul_smith_kit.jpg

And the bolded statement pretty much sums it up. Facts do not matter to them. Only the person who told their lies better does.

Romney had all the facts. Now democrats have to massage those facts. As one democrat analyst said "Romney flip flopped on what we said his tax plan is." Romney hit it when he said "I never said that, you said it."

Forum List

Back