Obama takes his pacifier (teleprompter) on the trail

He should plant questions as well with the crowd. It worked effectively for the Bush and Hillary campaigns.

He should plant questions as well with the crowd. It worked effectively for the Bush and Hillary campaigns.

Cool really? Got proof of that? Would love to see it.

Will he lug it along when he meets with all those dictators without pre-conditions? That will be just precious.

gosh.. are you suggesting that Mccain and Palin wont be using teleprompters for speeches?

:lol:

Ok, so it's pretty obvious that both candidates are going to be using prompters. I'm not sure their handlers would have it any other way.

I miss Ron Paul's speeches off the dome. He didn't need prompters to feed the public a bunch of bullshit that he might have forgotten how to say.

Ok, so it's pretty obvious that both candidates are going to be using prompters. I'm not sure their handlers would have it any other way.

I miss Ron Paul's speeches off the dome. He didn't need prompters to feed the public a bunch of bullshit that he might have forgotten how to say.

Of course their handlers wouldn't have it any other way. However, certain members of the GOP would like to keep up the myth that McCain or Palin don't use teleprompters which is a lie.

I must admit, despite some of his crazy ideas I enjoyed watching Ron Paul in the Republican Debates.

Another piece of nothing from the right.

Watch Mumbles McCain. He keeps looking down as he delivers his "extemporcranius" speech. Must be looking at his shoes to see if they are shined. It couldn't be he is reading a tele tube prompter?:eusa_liar:

Of course their handlers wouldn't have it any other way. However, certain members of the GOP would like to keep up the myth that McCain or Palin don't use teleprompters which is a lie.

I must admit, despite some of his crazy ideas I enjoyed watching Ron Paul in the Republican Debates.

What were the "crazy" ideas?

BS.

In case you didn't hear, Sarah lied about her teleprompter failure in her convention speech.

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

HEY -CP! why ya so quiet, dude? TELEPROMPTER got your tongue?

Not what I believe are crazy but what others consider crazy.

I think he has some great ideas.

Who cares what others think? When others think, we get stuck with Obama and McCain as our two choices for president.

You called the ideas "crazy". If you yourself don't believe any of them were crazy, then why refer to them as such?

Another piece of nothing from the right.

Watch Mumbles McCain. He keeps looking down as he delivers his "extemporcranius" speech. Must be looking at his shoes to see if they are shined. It couldn't be he is reading a tele tube prompter?:eusa_liar:

lightning_in_a_bottle.jpg

This is pretty lame, they all use Prompters.

That said, Obama does need one. His glowing prepared speeches are wonderful. Even I admit that, however when speaking off the cuff, he is severely lacking. Which is why he does not want to do town hall meetings, and many debates with McCain.

Forum List

Back