Obama: Take all pictures of Mt Rushmore off the Internet

Since people have been removing the barry cades on the road to get a glimpse of Mount Rushmore
Obama has been developing a plan b to combat the sightseers.

mount-rushmore.jpg

That's not even a good photoshop job. Is this really the best that Obama's enemies can come up with?
Dood. Did you REALLY have to look this stuff up to make sure it wasn't real?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since people have been removing the barry cades on the road to get a glimpse of Mount Rushmore

mount-rushmore.jpg

That's not even a good photoshop job. Is this really the best that Obama's enemies can come up with?

God, it is true!!! Obama supporters do not have a sense of humor!!!!

Nothing is more curious than the almost savage hostility that Humour excites in those who lack it.

-- George Saintsbury

Dude....seriously?
This is a joke...Mr. Obvious

Tell that to rabid pinheads like Alex Jones. They take this shit quite seriously.

Be honest you were the one that asked the question in snopes

Nah, I posted that Snopes page last night. Was actually shocked that it wasn't on this board yet. Some of y'all must be asleep at the switch.

mount-rushmore.jpg

Thanks for proving that you are too stupid to discuss politics.

Oh, fuck you, windbag. As I've already shown, rabid Republicans/Teabaggers are all about these crazy ass accusations and their supporters eat it up.

mount-rushmore.jpg

No, unlike some others here, I like to back up what I say with the facts.

Thanks for proving that you are too stupid to discuss politics.

Oh, fuck you, windbag. As I've already shown, rabid Republicans/Teabaggers are all about these crazy ass accusations and their supporters eat it up.

I keep telling you that bold font rots your brain, you keep using it.

Stop the font abuse.

No, unlike some others here, I like to back up what I say with the facts.

The fact is that this thread has been in Political Satire from the beginning, which means that it is a joke, yet you felt a need to go out and prove it wasn't true.

Stop the font abuse.

mount-rushmore.jpg

You are right! Here is what Obama has turned Mount Rushmore into!

orbemezattnod-albums-stuff-picture6090-8421177-f520.jpg

Or maybe this is a more accurate depiction of how Obama has no right to deny access to the tax payers of this nation to anything that we own. That is within reason for security purposes but that may qualify as the ONLY reason. For those of you who want to sit quietly by while people like Obama and his minions steam roll you then have at it. Be a sheeple and follow blindly along...
8413461_f260.jpg

"Look, pal, that's government property," remarked VP Joe Biden, "we're not going to allow people to look at these government structures while the Nazi, Jihadist Tea Party shut us down; that would be unAmerican"

Jihadist Tea Party? Old Joe and his "party" are so unhinged! Talk about Tea Party? This is the only Tea Party he knows...

a116d414-890a-4901-8399-aac7f908480d_zpscf2477d1.jpg

Enter the Mad Hatter and his entourage!
(The mouse is Lois Lerner)​

Last edited:
Uh, actually, Obama is planning to blow those faces right off that mountain.

No, of course its not true but you rw's will fall for any shit you hear. I'll bet you're typing up an email chain letter right now.

LOL

mount-rushmore.jpg

God, it is true!!! Obama supporters do not have a sense of humor!!!!

Well, I don't think the federal government has a giveaway program for those yet.

Forum List

Back