"Obama Tags"... Idiocy...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
GOP hopeful jokes about ‘Obama tags’
‘I would never support him being assassinated,’ Idaho candidate says
GOP hopeful jokes about ‘Obama tags’ - More politics- msnbc.com

BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho Republican gubernatorial hopeful insists he was joking when he said he'd buy a license to hunt President Barack Obama...

When an audience member shouted a question about "Obama tags," Rammell responded, "The Obama tags? We'd buy some of those."

---

Rex Rammell (R) is an Idiot...

This should be the End of his Political Career.

Unfortunately, he will Probably NOT Drop out, and later he will Probably say something else that only Certifies he wasn't Joking...

What an Asshole.

:)

peace...

BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho Republican gubernatorial hopeful insists he was joking when he said he'd buy a license to hunt President Barack Obama...

When an audience member shouted a question about "Obama tags," Rammell responded, "The Obama tags? We'd buy some of those."

---

Unfortunately, he will Probably NOT Drop out, and later he will Probably say something else that only Certifies he wasn't Joking...

What an Asshole.

peace...

These GOP clowns sure know how to amp up a crowd, eh?

---

What an Asshole.

peace...

These GOP clowns sure know how to amp up a crowd, eh?

He is Representative of himself...

Otherwise William Jefferson is Every DemocRAT.

peace...

But wouldn't you agree that this is even worse than Sarah Palin saying that only "real Americans" attend her and McCain's rallies during the campaign?

---

What an Asshole.

peace...

What's this? Trying to redeem yourself today, child?

---

What an Asshole.

peace...

If your Dumbass Played outside the FlameZone in Regard to me, you Might Notice some things are NOT the way you Perceive them...

peace...

---

What an Asshole.

peace...

If your Dumbass Played outside the FlameZone in Regard to me, you Might Notice some things are NOT the way you Perceive them...

peace...

My perception of you, child, is that you thoroughly enjoy being dumbed down.
Otherwise, your posts wouldn't ALL wind up in the Flame Zone. Duh...

peace...

My perception of you, child, is that you thoroughly enjoy being dumbed down.
Otherwise, your posts wouldn't ALL wind up in the Flame Zone. Duh...

You are Deficient of Facts...

A Simple Observation of Threads I have Started Illustrates that only a SMALL Percentage of them are in the Flame Zone…

And NOT All are Due to my Actions on those Threads…

Try again.

peace...

But wouldn't you agree that this is even worse than Sarah Palin saying that only "real Americans" attend her and McCain's rallies during the campaign?

For me no. But understand I have a very "perverse" sense of humor, I thought it was funny, but I also don't subscribe to political correctness or "sensitivity" training. Both are anti-first Amendment constructs to protect people from being offended. Pleeeeeaassse, give me a break.

Finally someone I can vote for.

What I don't understand is why we are not putting politicians on trial for treason when they pass laws or executive orders that violate the constitution. The same goes for cops and people in the 3 letter agencies that commit treason by enforcing unconstitutional laws. Civil servants are NOT above the law. The punishment for treason is usually life in prison or execution. So the guy in the audience and Rammell are on the right track.

Maybe we could sell tags for people who are convicted of treason. We could also sell tags for people convicted for other crimes and are given the death penalty. We could make the tags expensive and put the hunt on pay-per-view to offset the court costs for his trial. I think this guy is on to something. Hey! Wait a minute. I think I watched a movie or two about this.

It makes you Wonder... CunTrolls like Bodecea, and GTH can Find their way out from the Shit they Wallow in on any Given Thread that Suits their Trolling, but they seem to always Avoid these... Curious.

peace...

Finally someone I can vote for.

What I don't understand is why we are not putting politicians on trial for treason when they pass laws or executive orders that violate the constitution. The same goes for cops and people in the 3 letter agencies that commit treason by enforcing unconstitutional laws. Civil servants are NOT above the law. The punishment for treason is usually life in prison or execution. So the guy in the audience and Rammell are on the right track.

Maybe we could sell tags for people who are convicted of treason. We could also sell tags for people convicted for other crimes and are given the death penalty. We could make the tags expensive and put the hunt on pay-per-view to offset the court costs for his trial. I think this guy is on to something. Hey! Wait a minute. I think I watched a movie or two about this.

^Had to have been Reported by now...

Stop being Ignorant.

peace...

Forum List

Back