Obama Surprise Visit to Afghanistan

No when Bush did things like this the media presented it in the worst possible light and smeared him for months while the jakals cackled
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Who the hell cares? I am sure Fox and conservative radio stations are painting Obama in a bad light also. It is called politics!

It works like this, LuLu. If the Left are at liberty to whine at every given opportunity to remind us all of the evils of Bush, then the right are at liberty to point out the ridiculousness of high fiving Obama for the same things that Bush was hammered for.

Bush went to Afghanistan. Good
Obama went to Afghanistan. Good.

Both of them should go, they are the ones who got us there and keep us there - they should see what they're responsible for.

The LSM painted Bush in a bad light for going. So, if Fox do (and I am not convinced that they will) then that is fine. Because what works for one, works for all. It is, I believe, what the left refer to as 'fair'.

You don't think Hannity will comment on his trip?
And I think my comment " It is politics" meant I didn't give a shit if Fox said anything.
I really didn't listen too much when they bashed Bush either, for one at the beginning of the war I supported Bush on the War issue. The rest of the time I was more worried about working, drinking, and doing drugs to care what the left said about Bush. :D

Which is why I love it, when people try to pull the crap " I bet you bashed Bush for that" etc.

I hope someone besides the mainstream media interviews the soldiers.

Because they sure as shit don't like Obama. I imagine if they show him support it's because they were ordered to do so.

I sure saw a lot of them video taping him, something they don't HAVE to do.

Well, that's something most people would do. But they are given instructions on appropriate behavior.... so it's unlikely any of them will actually smack him.... even if they want to.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Who the hell cares? I am sure Fox and conservative radio stations are painting Obama in a bad light also. It is called politics!

It works like this, LuLu. If the Left are at liberty to whine at every given opportunity to remind us all of the evils of Bush, then the right are at liberty to point out the ridiculousness of high fiving Obama for the same things that Bush was hammered for.

Both of them should go, they are the ones who got us there and keep us there - they should see what they're responsible for.

The LSM painted Bush in a bad light for going. So, if Fox do (and I am not convinced that they will) then that is fine. Because what works for one, works for all. It is, I believe, what the left refer to as 'fair'.

And I think my comment " It is politics" meant I didn't give a shit if Fox said anything.
I really didn't listen too much when they bashed Bush either, for one at the beginning of the war I supported Bush on the War issue. The rest of the time I was more worried about working, drinking, and doing drugs to care what the left said about Bush. :D

Which is why I love it, when people try to pull the crap " I bet you bashed Bush for that" etc.

Unless I am aware of a specific comment by a specific person, I usually refer to 'the left' or 'the right', not 'you' or 'you people'.... I don't always achieve it but I try not to lump posters into a 'left' or 'right' unless there's a reason. I don't see you as a 'left', I see you as a 'liberal' but not a 'leftie'... the 'left' are the whackjobs. You will notice, I didn't say 'you' in my post. Just a general comment on the way the media behave.

Unless I am aware of a specific comment by a specific person, I usually refer to 'the left' or 'the right', not 'you' or 'you people'.... I don't always achieve it but I try not to lump posters into a 'left' or 'right' unless there's a reason. I don't see you as a 'left', I see you as a 'liberal' but not a 'leftie'... the 'left' are the whackjobs. You will notice, I didn't say 'you' in my post. Just a general comment on the way the media behave.

I don't think I have seen you do it either.

But a few have on here.
I can't remember who it was but someone said something," I bet you cared when Bush did it." I just laughed and stated I didn't follow politics too much during the Bush years. I turned 21, Oct 3 2001. That should explain everything. ;)

But a few have on here.
I can't remember who it was but someone said something," I bet you cared when Bush did it." I just laughed and stated I didn't follow politics too much during the Bush years. I turned 21, Oct 3 2001. That should explain everything. ;)

You're not much too much older than me! :eek::eek:

They tell me I gave Bush a pass on everything he did. Which is funny cuz I certainly did not. One even told me that I supported Bush - at the time - on this forum.... when I wasn't even on this forum. People on both sides can be assholes... in my opinion. :eusa_angel:

But a few have on here.

They tell me I gave Bush a pass on everything he did. Which is funny cuz I certainly did not. One even told me that I supported Bush - at the time - on this forum.... when I wasn't even on this forum. People on both sides can be assholes... in my opinion. :eusa_angel:

It's indeed sad when memories include fabricated ones, isn't it?

But a few have on here.

I joined during the election, there wasn't too much talk about Bush then.:lol:

I'm glad he actually went out there with the troops, as mentioned it is somehing every president should do.

I only hope he doesn't decide to make another military decision, It would mean another 3 months of waiting.

I'm glad he actually went out there with the troops, as mentioned it is somehing every president should do.

I only hope he doesn't decide to make another military decision, It would mean another 3 months of waiting.

Sorry to drag a wet political blanket on this? But a question of intent for sagging ratings comes into play here.

I think every POTUS should visit the areas where troops are...as long as it is genuine. In this case? I'd be cautious of intent.

im glad he went....and i hope he stops off in Iraq and visits those guys too.....even if some of those guys dont like him.....it will give them a lift because it shows them he cares enough to forgo his own safety to visit them....i am going to give the President one of these....:salute:.....

im glad he went....and i hope he stops off in Iraq and visits those guys too.....even if some of those guys dont like him.....it will give them a lift because it shows them he cares enough to forgo his own safety to visit them....i am going to give the President one of these....:salute:.....

Don't think I'd go quite that far.

LOL... "some of those guys?"

ROFL... Funny stuff.

Obama gets a "well done" from me today for his speech in Bagram. It was terrific.

Totally agree.

Great speech and a moral boost for the troops.

I don't really care why he went. Kudo's to him for going.

Forum List

Back