Obama Surges To Lead Against Generic Republican

So let me get this straight,

Obama can have 9 to 10 percent unemployment pretty much for over 2 1/2 years of his term and he is being considered for another term? WTF? To make matters worst he has spent more within that time then George W Bush spent in 2 full terms.

Have you ever had any math classes...?

So let me get this straight,

Obama can have 9 to 10 percent unemployment pretty much for over 2 1/2 years of his term and he is being considered for another term? WTF? To make matters worst he has spent more within that time then George W Bush spent in 2 full terms.

Have you ever had any math classes...?

When Bush got into office it was around 5 trillion to around 9.5-10. Since Obama got into office it went from that to 14.5, so pretty close. Yes tons of math classes. Calculus II in fact.

Last edited:
Bush left Obama with two wars (which Bush accounted for off-budget), record deficits, and a great recession that nearly turned into the Second Great Depression.

The Obama could have 25% unemployment, $10 for a gallon of gas and his "cult followers" would still be on their knees worshipping him and calling how he is NEEDED to be reelected so he can work some more magic for our country and the WORLD.

I swear.:lol:

I'm not a big follower of polls.

Too many variables in the polling.

I prefer to wait for Nov 2012.

Forum List

Back