Obama sure lied to NASA

Robert,i live in south georgia.
i happen to be going to wildwood,fl to pickup my mother from rehab.
Wildwood is 10 mins from orlando.
of you DO NOT RETRACT your authorship to this picture,
i will PERSONALLY visit the photographer,and explain the plagerism.

He's already aware of it, and will be looking into it. I emailed him (posted the email earlier). Here's Hubers reply...
Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate you taking the time to point this out to me. We will look into this and see whats going on.

Red Huber
Senior Photojournalist
[email protected]
Twitter: @RedHuber

Sent from my iPhone

Hahahahahahaha,

You are so complimentary.

You are in for a surprise.

Hahahahahaha,

Thank you, hate is tipped honey,

Robert

Really?you plagerized a photo you didnt take or paint.
youre the one that will get sued.
theres no trace of you anywhere in anything you have claimed.

Conserv,this guys an asspacker.....he called you honey....lololol
grab the K/Y,and the trojan vibratin twister...lolol
hes comin your way
limp wrist motherfucker.

Last edited:
No,robert.
no feather in your cap.
i gave,chance after chance here.
i open up my world to a certain degree but when someone does,that is completely wrong.
keep representing yourself to that work.
if you do NOT retract yoyr authorship and plagerism,i guaran-damn tee you ill make a visit,in person to the sentinel.no ccash off my back,since itll only be ten minutes away.

Sounds good, hat is tipped always, and best to you, and you do and you will be sued for $30,000,000, so simple. FRAUD!!!

Love ya,

Robert
You're going to sue him for reporting your theft of copyrighted work? :rofl:

sue ME for whatever dollar amount suits your fancy, you lying fraud.

By your own words, you took Hubers work, copied it, and allegedly copyrighted the copy. Not only is that copyright theft, it's fraud.

Look,i got a response from the REAL PHOTOGRAPHER.
not only did he NOT allow this sort of thing to happen...
but,its being investigated.

Robert,i live in south georgia.
i happen to be going to wildwood,fl to pickup my mother from rehab.
Wildwood is 10 mins from orlando.
of you DO NOT RETRACT your authorship to this picture,
i will PERSONALLY visit the photographer,and explain the plagerism.

He's already aware of it, and will be looking into it. I emailed him (posted the email earlier). Here's Hubers reply...
Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate you taking the time to point this out to me. We will look into this and see whats going on.

Red Huber
Senior Photojournalist
[email protected]
Twitter: @RedHuber

Sent from my iPhone

Hahahahahahaha,

You are so complimentary.

You are in for a surprise.

Hahahahahaha,

Thank you, hate is tipped honey,

Robert

you are clinically deranged, to think that my reporting your lying fraudulent ass to the copyright holder is somehow a compliment to you. When you end up in prison, tell Bubba to go easy on you, or you might cry :rofl:

If i had been in his shoes,the photographer,that is,id want to beat the snot out of someone stealibg my intellectual property.the sentinel guys inherantly being professional about it.

Conserv,you got response.
now,apparently,this guys freakin pissed.

personally, I think he is scared shitless that Huber actually responded to me. For the first time in years, someone checked his fraudulent lying story telling butt out, and caught him red handed. He will not do well in prison.

And,its not just an"oopsie",its a purposefully intended action to defraud and deprave the originator of the intellectual property as his. As many times as hes done it,it doesnt bode well,especially with prior litigation.

Forum List

Back