Obama suppoter interviews herself

I like the end of that.

What will you say four years from now if you see a video of your 2012 self? Will you be angry that you fell for the same "hope and change" act that's proven to be such a failure? Or will you be proud that "2012 you" made smart choices, based on facts and real economic principles?

I like that. But I don't see how that has anything to do with the current republican party.

I like the end of that.

What will you say four years from now if you see a video of your 2012 self? Will you be angry that you fell for the same "hope and change" act that's proven to be such a failure? Or will you be proud that "2012 you" made smart choices, based on facts and real economic principles?

I like that. But I don't see how that has anything to do with the current republican party.

What does the Republican Party have to do with it?

I like the end of that.

What does the Republican Party have to do with it?
You didn't want the video all the way through did you? LOL

I like the end of that.

Economic principles is very lacking in DC.

But those repubs did present a plan that balances in thirty years., While democrats are not intelligent enough to even propose a budget.

I never laugh at these kinds of things but have to admitt, it was a funny video. It was well done and the editing was pretty good.

Only problem is that all those this is aimed at won't get it and think this person is a liar and just a stupid. They have blinders on and can only see a couple of feet in front of them, they don't see whats going on around them.

I like the end of that.

But those repubs did present a plan that balances in thirty years., While democrats are not intelligent enough to even propose a budget.
Yeah... I hear you. But a plan that doesn't balance out until 30 years later is as bad as not having one. I mean normally they try to fool you a little bit when they kick the can down the road.

I think the country needs a president that nobody will like for at least two years.

I like the end of that.

Yeah... I hear you. But a plan that doesn't balance out until 30 years later is as bad as not having one. I mean normally they try to fool you a little bit when they kick the can down the road.

I think the country needs a president that nobody will like for at least two years.

:D Hard to disagree. :clap2:

Forum List

Back