obama supportts dna sampling upon arrest

I like it...

No different than a fingerprint and much more useful in solving crimes

Maybe we shouldn't take their pictures either....too big an invasion on their privacy

I have no problem with this...I've had to give dna samples on several occasions my last few years in...mostly for ID purposes if I was blown to smitherines...but I'm in the National Database now.
I would agree. This would be a deterrent to a resorting any further to crime, especially violent crimes. Why? Because in any future criminal act you could be identified like you would be with a fingerprint from any dna evidence left at any crime scene.

Only people in the military service and criminals have prints recorded in the fingerprint data-base, so until a crime is first committed no record of a fingerprint exists.

If a person was found to be not guilty of any crime, or if their criminal deed were expunged because of some youthful mistake, the dna could be expunged too; but why do that? My own fingerprints still exist in the fingerprint database if military records are. Not ever having committed a criminal act, I'm not at all concerned.

Last edited:
DNS sampling is the finger printing of the 21st century. It needs to be done.

Wow. The Obamaroids can't wait to surrender their DNA to PapaObama

lemmings.png

I've never seen them agree quicker on anything. Well, besides Booooooshhhhhh Foxnewsssss and Palinnnnnnnnnnnn

Here take my DNA!!

Listening to someone on a sat phone in a cave in Pashtun = Bad Booooshhhhh bad, but let Obama mention it once and we're lining up to hand in our DNA.

Can Obama clone you fucking retards too?

An Army of Fucking Retards voting for Democrats.

I have no problem with this...I've had to give dna samples on several occasions my last few years in...mostly for ID purposes if I was blown to smitherines...but I'm in the National Database now.

Bull. I was forced to and felt and still feel my privacy was invaded. You might be comfortable being a lag rat, but I'm not.

You privacy WAS invaded!! They can even make a clone of you if they wanted!

Bull. I was forced to and felt and still feel my privacy was invaded. You might be comfortable being a lag rat, but I'm not.

I don't feel that my privacy was invaded any more than when my fingerprints were taken.

BTW...we've had two horrific kidnapping/rape/murders here in the San Diego area in the last year...they FINALLY caught the guy based on DNA dead to rights on one case, and that seems to have led to FINALLY finding the body of the second poor girl. I'm not really feeling like it's a problem.

You privacy WAS invaded!! They can even make a clone of you if they wanted!

At the time, all that cloning crap was big in the news and that was EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Then again, an army of "Gunny's" would be cool.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back