Obama Supports Al Qaeda?

Answer my question....I would appreciate it....:cool:

How can I answer yoiur question when you refuse to call Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda?
When you use the correct name then we can start with questions.

Because you're stupid and I'm not, the original Al Qaeda existed in Iraq. And NO, there is no such thing as AQ in Libya or Syria, they are called Ansar al--, Jund-..., etc.

So now I answered your question, answer mine, what's next? What's your cause?

Oh My God!!! "The Original Al Qaeda existed in Iraq"?!?! You have GOT to be fucking kidding me. Hey stupid, Al Qaeda was created in Afghanistan in the 1980's to fight the Russian's.

Jesus Christ Almighty to dumbocrats get fuck'n dumber by the day. They are so MISINFORMED on EVERY issue, yet they open their mouth anyway!

It sure looks that way. :(
Hillary Clinton has admitted that Al-Qaeda is supporting the Syrian rebels, who are backed by the Obama administration with $200 million dollars in aid. According to McClatchy Newspapers one of these groups, Al Nusra Front, an Al-Qaeda affiliate, is now conducting “the heaviest frontline fighting” in Syria and has been responsible for terrorist attacks.

The petition is timely given that 29 different Syrian opposition groups this week pledged their allegiance to Al Nusra, an Al-Qaeda-affiliated group which, as the New York Times reported on Saturday, “killed numerous American troops in Iraq,” dismissing the notion that Al Nusra is merely is one “bad apple” amongst the rebels. In reality, the United States is backing an uprising that has placed the imposition of Sharia law and the ultimate destruction of the United States at the core of its long term agenda once Assad is deposed.

» Syrian Rebels Pledge Allegiance to Al-Qaeda Group That Killed U.S. Troops Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Did you miss the part where certain factions of the Syrian opposition were blacklisted by the U.S. or just ignored it, because it didn't fit your slant?

U.S. blacklists al-Nusra Front fighters in Syria - CNN.com

damn you, you posted first. Screw my time zone.

Because you're stupid and I'm not, the original Al Qaeda existed in Iraq. And NO, there is no such thing as AQ in Libya or Syria, they are called Ansar al--, Jund-..., etc.

Oh My God!!! "The Original Al Qaeda existed in Iraq"?!?! You have GOT to be fucking kidding me. Hey stupid, Al Qaeda was created in Afghanistan in the 1980's to fight the Russian's.

Jesus Christ Almighty to dumbocrats get fuck'n dumber by the day. They are so MISINFORMED on EVERY issue, yet they open their mouth anyway!

The rebel group in Syria is originally from Iraq.

It's actually not Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda doesn't exist, there isn't actually a militant group from the original one.

These groups are just sort of 'radical' groups and for some reason every group that isn't too moderate gets labeled Al Qaeda, when they aren't.

But, for Syria I don't think radicals can solve the problem, the secular religious ones(most of the FSA) can solve the aftermath and they will be supported as the ruling government.

The 'Islamist' ones are there because they are men who can put up a fight and make sacrifices....most people are too scared except them...that's why they are in Syria.

*sigh*

Obama Supports Al Qaeda?

Conservatives have spent the last 4 years, not to mention the presidential campaign, repeatedly making these kinds of personal attacks against President Obama.

Based on the 2012 Presidential Election results, the American voting public didn't respond to this negative campaigning then, and there is really no reason to expect that their response to this approach will change in the future.

Conservatives have yet to grasp the fact that these "personal smear tactics" have proven to be counterproductive - but perhaps its the only thing they know.

Last edited by a moderator:

You retard I would be the guy to know, I'm Arabic, no, that wasn't AQ. Those people back then were coming back to America to train and and back to Afghanistnan, some of them were here in Michigan.

You retard I would be the guy to know, I'm Arabic, no, that wasn't AQ. Those people back then were coming back to America to train and and back to Afghanistnan, some of them were here in Michigan.

One more time using your argument the KKK no longer exist.

You being an Arab means you are the be all and end all of knowledge of the Mujahadin?

You being an Arab means you are the be all and end all of knowledge of the Mujahadin?
Pay no attention to becausehedoesn'tknowsquat.

Forum List

Back