Obama supporters U mad braws?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command.
With President Obama back in office and his life-saving “fiscal cliff” bill jammed through Congress, the new year has brought a surprising turn of events for his sycophantic supporters.
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Read more: CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Last edited:
it was the Obama Administration that negotiated the Social Security withholding law that is expiring - the wingnuts are foolish to think working Americans blame the President for its nonrenewal.

it was the Obama Administration that negotiated the Social Security withholding law that is expiring - the wingnuts are foolish to think working Americans blame the President for its nonrenewal.

Yeah, nothing like a President giving them something for a year or two and then yanking it out from under them..but they will forgive Obama because he was generous TO THEM for those couple of years..:lol:

Do you people really support keeping the payroll tax cut in place and BORROWING the lost revenue, via the general fund,

in order to keep SS funded?

We borrowed about 200 billion in the 2 years the cut was in place.

Why do you want to continue borrowing a 100 billion a year to help fund SS when SS was paying for itself when the payroll tax was where it was, and is now?

Explain yourselves.

Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command.
With President Obama back in office and his life-saving “fiscal cliff” bill jammed through Congress, the new year has brought a surprising turn of events for his sycophantic supporters.
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Read more: CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

This story was a lie the 1st the 5th and the 10th time it was posted.

Do you people really support keeping the payroll tax cut in place and BORROWING the lost revenue, via the general fund,

in order to keep SS funded?

We borrowed about 200 billion in the 2 years the cut was in place.

Why do you want to continue borrowing a 100 billion a year to help fund SS when SS was paying for itself when the payroll tax was where it was, and is now?

Explain yourselves.

The shock was to Republicans that working Americans were given the same break the white collars took and had the same unsupportable effect, national deficit -

just that white collars, Tea Party Republicans last month kept theirs and deserted everyone else.

Forum List

Back