Obama Supporters, Iran Has 5k Centrifuges Enriching Uranium

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
http://http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081126/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_nuclear

Now it's your turn, all you B.O. supporters, and I don't want to hear about how GWB got us into this........I want you B.O. supporters to tell the rest of us Fascist dummies.........how our new Prez. is going to solve this situation.

1. Dialogue? Send Hillary......Her lips are still smoochy wet from hugging and kissing Arafat's wife.
2. Bomb them back to the stone age?
3. Do nothing and let Israel take care of it?
4. Let our Euro friends take charge and come up with a plan?
5. Let Iran's Islamic neighbors "self police" this?
6. Depend on Russia to come to it's collective senses and put pressure on Iran?
7. ?

Now it's your turn, all you B.O. supporters, and I don't want to hear about how GWB got us into this........I want you B.O. supporters to tell the rest of us Fascist dummies.........how our new Prez. is going to solve this situation.

1. Dialogue? Send Hillary......Her lips are still smoochy wet from hugging and kissing Arafat's wife.
7. ?

I think they should be in denial. Like --

"Just because they have centrifuges doesn't mean they are trying to get a nuclear weapon."

Or, maybe the super-stupid answer --

"We have nuclear weapons so why should we prevent them from having them?"

7. ?

1. Explain to them that we want to be strategic partners, which we already are, and explain how them having nuclear bombs is not an option. But, help them develop nuclear power that is not weapons grade. Is their shit even weapons grade at this point?
2. Yes, enter into talks. Explain how they can't have them because then every other country will want them.
3. In 10 years when they get close, then bomb those facilities. But no need to do it now. Just like Saddam wasn't even close to being an imminent threat, neither is Iran.
4. Yes, let Israel bomb them rather than us.

I think they should be in denial. Like --

"Just because they have centrifuges doesn't mean they are trying to get a nuclear weapon."

Or, maybe the super-stupid answer --

"We have nuclear weapons so why should we prevent them from having them?"

We're going to need Iran and Russia one day to fight the Chinese.

Do you want them to be China's allies? :cuckoo:

7. ?

Given that the previous administration did not solve Iran, and in fact, only empowered Iran beyond their wildest dreams, where is all the bluster coming from?

Whatever Obama and his supporters do, don't do what republicans have done.

Personally, I believe Iran has every right to nuclear weapons .. we have them .. Israel has them .. and, Iran is going to get them. There will be a nuclear Iran and we'll just have to live with it just like everybody else.

This is real funny talk coming from the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons and who continues totalk about "tactical" nukes.

Of course the smart thing to do is let the europeans take care of it .. just as they did with North Korea.

Get the cowboys out of the room and resolution can be achieved.

Given that the previous administration did not solve Iran, and in fact, only empowered Iran beyond their wildest dreams, where is all the bluster coming from?

Personally, I believe Iran has every right to nuclear weapons .. we have them .. Israel has them .. and, Iran is going to get them. There will be a nuclear Iran and we'll just have to live with it just like everybody else.

This is real funny talk coming from the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons and who continues totalk about "tactical" nukes.

Of course the smart thing to do is let the europeans take care of it .. just as they did with North Korea.

This.

Yes. Dialogue until you feel that you've hit a point of no return and you cannot convince each other otherwise. We did this in Iraq. We sat down with people who had blood on their hands.. people who had killed American soldiers. We sat down and we negotiated peace with them. Got a problem with that? Take it up with Petreus.

and I don't want to hear about how GWB got us into this........

Can't handle the truth? Now it's Obama's job to clean up junior's mess? If he has to clean it up, then we have to start with the fact of who created it.

7. ?

You're not interested in response. You're interested in pontificating.

Ummm ... no? This administration has not empowered Iran. The fact the US exists empowers Iran. Or are you blaming the Iranian Hostage Crisis in 1979 on Bush? That's be a neat trick, but I'm sure your liberal ass can come close to pulling it off.

Getting the cowboys out of the room would include the entire government of Iran. I think we're already there.

The Europeans took care of N Korea? News to me.:cuckoo:

Yes. Dialogue until you feel that you've hit a point of no return and you cannot convince each other otherwise. We did this in Iraq. We sat down with people who had blood on their hands.. people who had killed American soldiers. We sat down and we negotiated peace with them. Got a problem with that? Take it up with Petreus.

Wrong. Petraeus carries out policy, he does not make it.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Ummm ... no? This administration has not empowered Iran. The fact the US exists empowers Iran. Or are you blaming the Iranian Hostage Crisis in 1979 on Bush? That's be a neat trick, but I'm sure your liberal ass can come close to pulling it off.

Getting the cowboys out of the room would include the entire government of Iran. I think we're already there.

no shit, BAC has gone off the deep end

Gunny, sooner or later Obama and his Klan will run out of room to blame Bush for everything! Until then all it will be is a rerun of the election season.

At some point the media too will have to find someplace else to place the blame. When the extended Honeymoon ends, it could be ugly. :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back