Obama Supporters Dump Nails At TEA PARTY Rally

I'm surprised it wasn't bullets. I guess the dems must be saving them in case Obama loses.

I'd hate to see Obama supporters use weapons (especially guns).

They'd be mowed down in droves.

While the gene pool could stand some thinning on the liberal side....I'd hate to think of the widows and orphans it would create.

Let's hope they don't use them if he loses.....big mistake.

Nice.

Religious too, right?

When I say religion is evil..this basically confirms the thesis.

You'll be the first one whining when they get gunned down by the hundreds.....:thup:

You're want democrats to be gunned down?

What the fuck is WRONG with you people?
How do you figure he wanted it, he was saying if liberals are saving their bullets til after the election, they'll lose a firefight...most liberals dont like guns and dont know how to use em...

More liberals will shoot THEMSELVES than would ever be shot by NORMAL people.

Since liberals are scared to death of firearms, they wouldn't know which end the bullet comes out of, so a lot them would shoot themselves.

Or they won't know why their gun won't fire, so they would look down the barrel, inadvertantly click the safety off, then pull the trigger.

You're want democrats to be gunned down?

What the fuck is WRONG with you people?
How do you figure he wanted it, he was saying if liberals are saving their bullets til after the election, they'll lose a firefight...most liberals dont like guns and dont know how to use em...

More liberals will shoot THEMSELVES than would ever be shot by NORMAL people.

Since liberals are scared to death of firearms, they wouldn't know which end the bullet comes out of, so a lot them would shoot themselves.

Or they won't know why their gun won't fire, so they would look down the barrel, inadvertantly click the safety off, then pull the trigger.

no kidding they wouldnt know how to turn off the safety or remove a trigger lock......it would be bloodbath....LOL

If someone in the TEA PARTY did this at an Obama rally it would be racist and msnbs would make sure everyone heard about it. Liberal and dirty tricks just seem to go hand in hand.
Update: Nails in Lot at Tea Party Event Cause Flat Tires - Mount Pleasant-Sturtevant, WI Patch

It's about friggin' time!!!

Whoo hoo!!! :clap2:

backbypopulardemand.jpg

Forum List

Back