Obama Supporters Dump Nails At TEA PARTY Rally

So... the event organizers just say it... to drum up a little publicity and fire up the crowd once they get there. But nah, we don't need any proof, we just KNOW they did it because our guys say it and they're liberals!

So... the event organizers just say it... to drum up a little publicity and fire up the crowd once they get there. But nah, we don't need any proof, we just KNOW they did it because our guys say it and they're liberals!

But you are willing to believe Obama didn't know anything about Benghazi because he say's so.

I'm surprised it wasn't bullets. I guess the dems must be saving them in case Obama loses.

If someone in the TEA PARTY did this at an Obama rally it would be racist and msnbs would make sure everyone heard about it. Liberal and dirty tricks just seem to go hand in hand.
Racine Tea Party Fires Up The Faithful - Mount Pleasant-Sturtevant, WI Patch

How does that prove the Tea Party and the Republicans aren't racist? Apples and oranges, apples and oranges!

I always find it interesting that the ONLY people who use race as a weapon, and accuse OTHER people of being racists, are LIBERALS.

LIBERALS are racists. They're the ONLY people who inject race into everything they say.

If someone in the TEA PARTY did this at an Obama rally it would be racist and msnbs would make sure everyone heard about it. Liberal and dirty tricks just seem to go hand in hand.
Racine Tea Party Fires Up The Faithful - Mount Pleasant-Sturtevant, WI Patch

How does that prove the Tea Party and the Republicans aren't racist? Apples and oranges, apples and oranges!

I always find it interesting that the ONLY people who use race as a weapon, and accuse OTHER people of being racists, are LIBERALS.

LIBERALS are racists. They're the ONLY people who inject race into everything they say.

Are you FUCKING kidding me? You conservatives have started saying it even more than we do. I only call people racist who actually say and do racist things. A lot of people on this board are and do just that.

And you say it towards black people only, for the most part.

Are you FUCKING kidding me? You conservatives have started saying it even more than we do. I only call people racist who actually say and do racist things. A lot of people on this board are and do just that.

And you say it towards black people only, for the most part.

You mean racist things like eat white rice or peanut butter and jelly? I guess if your white everything you do is racist according to the experts at being racist.

How classy................not.

I'm surprised it wasn't bullets. I guess the dems must be saving them in case Obama loses.

I'd hate to see Obama supporters use weapons (especially guns).

They'd be mowed down in droves.

While the gene pool could stand some thinning on the liberal side....I'd hate to think of the widows and orphans it would create.

Let's hope they don't use them if he loses.....big mistake.

I'm surprised it wasn't bullets.
BUWWETS?

Elmer+Fudd+Elmer_Fudd_A_Wild_Hare.jpg

yeah because liberals are known for thier civility.....these are people contantly agitated and sometimes paid to protest....This crap happens ALL The time with them.....nothing new

You'll be the first one whining when they get gunned down by the hundreds.....:thup:

You're want democrats to be gunned down?

What the fuck is WRONG with you people?

You wanna make something else up...he didn't say.

He didn't say he wanted it to happen....

He said it would happen......

You people are the worst kind of unthinking assholes.

You'll be the first one whining when they get gunned down by the hundreds.....:thup:

You're want democrats to be gunned down?

What the fuck is WRONG with you people?
How do you figure he wanted it, he was saying if liberals are saving their bullets til after the election, they'll lose a firefight...most liberals dont like guns and dont know how to use em...

Forum List

Back