Obama Supporters Are Shocked, Shocked, I Tell You....

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Obama Supporters Are Shocked, Shocked, I Tell You.... (After realizing taxes have gone up)​

By Selwyn Duke
01/07/2013

My mother always used to say, "Life is the best teacher." Sure is -- and sometimes it smacks you right upside the head. It appears that this has happened with Barack Obama supporters now witnessing their paychecks shrink in the wake of tax increases. And they're none too happy.

In fact, they're shocked.

Shocked, I tell you.

Providing examples of this liberal anger and angst, Joseph Curl writes:

"What happened that my Social Security withholding's in my paycheck just went up?" a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. "My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don't feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna' hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?"

Well, pal, I'll explain it. George Bush has found a way to control Obama's mind, sort of like a zombie. I mean, you don't think the great orator's mouth makes all the mistakes it does (off-Teleprompter) because it's actually controlled by the great orator's brain, now, do you?

Curl continues:

"The Twittersphere was even funnier."

"Really, how am I ever supposed to pay off my student loans if my already small paycheck keeps getting smaller? Help a sister out, Obama," wrote "Meet Virginia." "Nancy Thongkham" was much more furious. "F***ing Obama! F*** you! This taking out more taxes s*** better f***ing help me out!! Very upset to see my paycheck less today!"​

How can you pay off loans with smaller paychecks, Virginia? Ask Nancy; she sounds like a real intellectual.

Well, as the old Dutch proverb goes, "We grow too soon old and too late smart."

Then again, sometimes the age shows up without the smarts.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Blog: Obama Supporters Are Shocked, Shocked, I Tell You....

This is but the begining. Wait till the ACA taxes take effect. In the words of a kindly, old Southern Gentleman: "Brother, you ain't seen nuttin yet!"

I said this right after Barry was re-elected....By the time we get this guy out of office, the left will be holding their collective "hat in their hands" and saying......"But we didn't know".

It will be worse than the Nuremburg trials.............:eusa_boohoo:

This is but the begining. Wait till the ACA taxes take effect. In the words of a kindly, old Southern Gentleman: "Brother, you ain't seen nuttin yet!"

I said this right after Barry was re-elected....By the time we get this guy out of office, the left will be holding their collective "hat in their hands" and saying......"But we didn't know".

You compare apples to oranges as well as any retard I've ever seen.

Ah...So I take it that you are in the camp that STILL contends that taxes AREN'T going up....Barry is so lucky to have you in his choir...

Just how gullible are you fucking idiots?

How hard would it be to create a "RepublicanForLife" character name and start posting on right wing message boards about how shocked RepublicanForLife is at all the unbelievable shit Republicans do?

Then liberals can re-post RepublicanForLife's comments in a million topics on the internet.

Last edited:

Ah...So I take it that you are in the camp that STILL contends that taxes AREN'T going up....Barry is so lucky to have you in his choir...

Nope, I'm not. I'm in the camp that understands you're historically illiterate and profoundly stupid to attempt reference the Nuremberg Trials in regards to this.

But then, meth-addicted felons like you often make those mistakes.

Nope, I'm not. I'm in the camp that understands you're historically illiterate and profoundly stupid to attempt reference the Nuremberg Trials in regards to this.

Ah, don't get your panties in a wad. I'll look you up at the end of this man's term and smile as you attempt to explain to anyone who will listen to how you "knew all along" that Barry was going to do this.....

You guys never change.

Ah, don't get your panties in a wad. I'll look you up at the end of this man's term and smile as you attempt to explain to anyone who will listen to how you "knew all along" that Barry was going to do this.....

You guys never change.

I'll be there are your next parole hearing to smile and wave when you're denied.

Just how gullible are you fucking idiots?

How hard would it be to create a "RepublicanForLife" character name and start posting on right wing message boards about how shocked RepublicanForLife is at all the unbelievable shit Republicans do?

Then liberals can re-post RepublicanForLife's comments in a million topics on the internet.

:rofl:

Everything you read on the Internet is true!

Forum List

Back