Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

He may have reached the bottom with no place left to go. If this doesn't work, what's he going to say Romney kills kittens? He eats dogs? No that's obama.

Will the democrats run on the platform they are creating or is it all going to be Romney?

Legalization of same sex marriage. Gun control. Stricter environmental regulations. Heightened hyper taxation. Are they going to talk about this stuff or hide it and hope no one notices.

umm, Mitt Romney is quoted at the debates saying candidates do not control the content of their superpac ads.

They get more despicable every day...that is what the Democrat party has become

from these types of ads to Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi straight out lying to you..

This may the lowest scumbag ad ever run by a Presidential candidate but I know for a fact Obama has lower yet to sink

Romney gets blamed for anyone dying in AmeriKa today.....because (gasp) he created Bain Capital.

Oh, the idiot in the ad doesn't realize Obamacare would fine him and his wife for losing their health insurance....

“At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized — at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do — it’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.” –President Barack Obama

YouTube - "Understands"

I'm sorry this guy lost his wife but he says a short time after he lost his job his wife became ill. Try 5 years after the plant closed his wife was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, in 2006, 7 years after Romney left Bain, Romney was governor then.

Lies, all lies.

Last edited:
step 1: make uninformed statement.

step 2: someone informs you.

step 3: continue making uninformed statement.

rinse / repeat.

Romney gets blamed for anyone dying in AmeriKa today.....because (gasp) he created Bain Capital.

Oh, the idiot in the ad doesn't realize Obamacare would fine him and his wife for losing their health insurance....
No it wouldn't!
He said he could not afford health insurance after losing his job, only those who have enough income to afford health insurance get fined, and you know it. The Affordable Care Act would provide assistance in getting health insurance to a family out of work.

This reminds me of what Dewhurt's not so superpac did to Ted Cruz... saying he was reponsible for a young mans suicide.

Jumping sharks seems to be a popular activity as of late.

Forum List

Back