Obama Summer Recovery

Natsumi

Aug 8, 2010
Washington State
Here is a video to help us all out in enjoying the "Obama Summer Recovery" so far (If that's what you want to call it.) There were things that Bush did wrong. But I can't opinion that since I was not living in the US until 2006. This video does correctly point out the hypocrisy of the left and their media whores. So enjoy and remember to laugh!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDT5vBQQr8]YouTube - ‪Andrew Klavan: Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery: It's Happy, Snappy & Incredibly Crappy.‬‎[/ame]

Here is a video to help us all out in enjoying the "Obama Summer Recovery" so far (If that's what you want to call it.) There were things that Bush did wrong. But I can't opinion that since I was not living in the US until 2006. This video does correctly point out the hypocrisy of the left and their media whores. So enjoy and remember to laugh!!!

YouTube - ‪Andrew Klavan: Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery: It's Happy, Snappy & Incredibly Crappy.‬‎

Now that was refreashing thanks for the uplifting news.:clap2:

YouTube - ‪Andrew Klavan: Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery: It's Happy, Snappy & Incredibly Crappy.‬‎

Probably the best 4 1/2 minute video ever!

Probably the best 4 1/2 minute video ever!

I agree I think I will watch it again.

Shit...

toomuchrep.jpg

... don't worry, I will get back to you for this one. You deserve it. The video is priceless.

Forum List

Back