Obama suggests shutting down the government

"While I will negotiate over many things, I will not have another debate with this Congress about whether or not they should pay the bills they have already racked up,"

Obama is blaming the House for his mess.

Boehner need to take his game to the next level, call Obama a liar, call him reckless, make Obama come with ideas for spending cuts he'll support.

Shades of Bill Clinton. The only question is whether the lapdog press will go along with the charade of cutting "vital services" (i.e., government payrolls). Given its record during the past four years, the answer is yes.

he is going to take the debt limit from your hands if you try to harm the country with it.

What you gona do?

work to keep him from getting re elected?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

While I will negotiate over many things, I will not have another debate with this Congress about whether or not they should pay the bills they have already racked up,"

:clap2:

Bout time Obama figured it out

Well, lets see here....:eusa_think:

1) Obama has no plan

2) he refuses to negotiate

3) he wants to work on his golf game

4) he figures he can blame someone else

5) he is the President of The United States

Well, big surprise...:eusa_doh:... the American people are pretty well fucked....sorry about the profanity but it fits perfectly

Whay a dishonest thread from one of the most dishonest people on these boards. YOUR headline doesn't match the story at all.
Surprised ?
Me?
Not at all.
It's sadly typical of this "poster"

• Thanks
Reactions: del
When Obama starts asking for new taxes (again) Boehner needs to ask if Obama has a concussion and lost his short term memory

Shrewd tact by Obama

Don't even consider tying spending cuts to the debt limit

Make Congress do their job

'Obama Debt Ceiling Statement: Limit Increase Not Up For Debate After Fiscal Cliff Showdown'

Obama Debt Ceiling Statement: Limit Increase Not Up For Debate After Fiscal Cliff Showdown

I see he's still blaming someone else! Moron!
it's HIS party that spent like crazy the first 2 years in office! The Republicans somewhat put a stop to it when they took the majority in Congress (like we put them there to do!)....they still have bills sitting at the Senate being ignored by Reid. Now Obama is putting the blame on Congress for spending???? It's almost laughable, if it weren't so sad! What an ass......

Forum List

Back