Obama Sued in Philidelphia Federal Court for forged birth cert

I've had the chance to read the entire thread and the related links. It appears that no matter what Mr. Berg attempts that the State of Hawaii has already put this issue to rest. I may be incorrect but the FBI does go through a vetting process of some kind and it seems to me that if it were at all possible for Obama to be born in Kenya then the Bush Administration would have done something on this long ago. Short of Obama admitting he was born in Kenya and with a certified copy of his birth cetificate in handit does appear this issue is a long shot.
while i agree that this should be settled by now, i don't understand why the Obama campaign doesn't just take his BC to the court and have it be settled and done with
that would be the right thing to do

but i have a feeling they don't want the issue settled so they can use it and claim they are being discriminated against

while i agree that this should be settled by now, i don't understand why the Obama campaign doesn't just take his BC to the court and have it be settled and done with
that would be the right thing to do

but i have a feeling they don't want the issue settled so they can use it and claim they are being discriminated against

While it makes sense to me that it would be easy enough to just take a copy to the court and thats that. The thing I was trying to point out is this, that with all that has been before hand, in the end does it really matter? Dive think of this way, I am 100% sure that the RNC would have been all over this if it were remotly true and would have been given traction by any information that was found in any sort of background check. It just appears IMHO on the surface to be not much there and the factcheck information on does seem to be very legit. Mr. Berg has a big hill to climb in order to prove this one.

While it makes sense to me that it would be easy enough to just take a copy to the court and thats that. The thing I was trying to point out is this, that with all that has been before hand, in the end does it really matter? Dive think of this way, I am 100% sure that the RNC would have been all over this if it were remotly true and would have been given traction by any information that was found in any sort of background check. It just appears IMHO on the surface to be not much there and the factcheck information on does seem to be very legit. Mr. Berg has a big hill to climb in order to prove this one.
i agree, i've said it was not an issue for me, that i believe we should just work on beating him at the ballot box
if he wasnt eligable, i would have hoped that it would have come out WELL before now

DavidS wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
wtf is he doing running for president if he wasn't born in the US??? No, seriously, where is his birth certficiate?? Who is in charge of making sure that everyone is who they say they are?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATEST

del said:
i can't speak for anyone else, but i don't give a fuck. why?

Its a wonder this imbecile can speak at all... but at least this serves as a classic example of why these people have no business being allowed anywhere NEAR a voting booth.

and your lil article has been proven fake glock.... don't you know who ridiculous you make your side look with shit like that?
Not yet dear...
The Obama campaign spokesperson(s) should not be quick to dismis the story as false. They should wait until they get all the facts on the table before making any conclussions. They should not think they control all calls Mrs Obama makes.

The timing of the interview should not be faulted on us. It was Mrs Obama who contacted us after someone took the initiative from Nairobi to connect API and her.

API requests all readers to be patient. They will get all the facts very soon, now that we have realised the importance of the story to them.

By Chief Editor Korir

African Press International - API

Forum List

Back