Obama: Style is more like Ike than JFK

Just the rich ones.

Meanwhile, back on Earth...

So what about Bush's policies did you like so much that you see Obama as so smart to have expanded upon them?

Come to think of it is there an issue Obama is not aligned with that old dumbass President we had, what was his name... Oh yeah, Bush.

That's not even remotely the point. My point is that feel free to disagree with his policies, but saying "he doesn't agree with me, so he's an idiot" is just showing your childishness.

How about he just be Obama?

Is he so insecure that he has to try to compare himself to everyone who has had the office before him instead of just being him?

Obama's style is cool, detached, and clueless. He's an empty suit with shit for brains.

Yeah, every moron has a BA from Columbia and a JD from Harvard.

When you've actually been through degrees of higher education and see that 1) you pass and 2) The other people who likewise pass, you'll quickly stop being impressed with degrees.

Degrees are meaningless. They indicate that you can work and that you can regurgitate answers sufficiently to get passing grades.

Real knowledge comes from a lifetime of study. Study of everything you can. Experimentation in life. Pondering various subjects. Watching people closely. Retaining your knowledge. Learning to communicate efficiently and coherently.

It's pretty pathetic that some people never learn these things. They learn "Facts" that may or may not be true. But they don't learn how to gain knowledge that they aren't told. They don't really learn how to communicate. They don't learn to really question things.

And then they get puffed up in their pride and think they know something since they've been to school and no longer being humble, are unable to learn anything that matters in life.

latuff_obama_libya_war.gif

Obama's style is cool, detached, and clueless. He's an empty suit with shit for brains.

Having a degree from a University doesn't signify intelligence. It's what you do- the decisions you make. Based upon that, Barry is a fucking moron with shit for brains.

Which Ivy is your degree from again? I mean, you just have one, since you're telling me they let just anyone in.

When you've actually been through degrees of higher education and see that 1) you pass and 2) The other people who likewise pass, you'll quickly stop being impressed with degrees.

Degrees are meaningless. They indicate that you can work and that you can regurgitate answers sufficiently to get passing grades.

Real knowledge comes from a lifetime of study. Study of everything you can. Experimentation in life. Pondering various subjects. Watching people closely. Retaining your knowledge. Learning to communicate efficiently and coherently.

It's pretty pathetic that some people never learn these things. They learn "Facts" that may or may not be true. But they don't learn how to gain knowledge that they aren't told. They don't really learn how to communicate. They don't learn to really question things.

And then they get puffed up in their pride and think they know something since they've been to school and no longer being humble, are unable to learn anything that matters in life.

That may work at Hill State Community College, but that's definitely not what it's like at the top end of the education spectrum.

There's not a damn thing about obie wan that even remotely resembles JFK. Get the hell over it.

They both had white mothers. That's about it.

Obama is like Carter. But worse. Carter at least had a record of military service. We knew where he was born. Carter loved America, even if he expressed it kinda funny.
But Obama is unparalleled in his incompetence. His administration has no idea what they are doing. One spokesman says one thing, to be contradicted later that day by another, to be clarified the next day. His economic policy is so bad all his economic advisors have resigned. His foreign policy is so bad his advisors ought to resign. Hell, he ought to resign, for the good of the country. I'd take Biden over this fool.

Having a degree from a University doesn't signify intelligence. It's what you do- the decisions you make. Based upon that, Barry is a fucking moron with shit for brains.

Which Ivy is your degree from again? I mean, you just have one, since you're telling me they let just anyone in.

Where did you get "they let just anyone in" from what he wrote?

Bush had a better resume, btw. Just saying.

Forum List

Back