Obama strengthens USA's international relations

They killed a lot of them themselves. Between the rather primitive mine detection system, the commissars and Stalins purges, The russians killed almost as many Russians as the Germans did between 1939 and 1945.

Oh and the ability to kiss ass and grin while your doing it was never Bush's strong suit. Obama seems to have the technique down pat.

Last edited:
Obama is strengthening our relationships with Russia, the G8 nations and the Vatican.

The Bush administration soured international relations with their arrogant unilateral style.

Obama is healing the relations as shown by the success of his current trip. Obama knows how to disagree with others but not be disagreeable. George Bush was disagreeable whether he agreed or disagreed with other international leaders.

Another plus is Obama knows how to chew with his mouth closed.

Is that what you call giving head? "Strengthening international relationships"? :cuckoo:

Obama is strengthening our relationships with Russia, the G8 nations and the Vatican.

The Bush administration soured international relations with their arrogant unilateral style.

Obama is healing the relations as shown by the success of his current trip. Obama knows how to disagree with others but not be disagreeable. George Bush was disagreeable whether he agreed or disagreed with other international leaders.

If ever there was a thread to be destined for moving, this ought to be one.

I've seen BETTER threads moved into the FLAME ZONE for less.

This shit is nothing more than a good ole deep, liberal, obama ass kissing, and a good ole, liberal, Bush bashing.

Last edited:

If ever there was a thread to be destined for moving, this ought to be one.

I've seen BETTER threads moved into the FLAME ZONE for less.

This shit is nothing more than a good ole deep, liberal, obama ass kissing, and a good ole, liberal, Bush bashing.

These are all facts. It is tough to argue with any of them.

I suppose that's why Russia threatened to deploy missles near Poland if we didn't stop missle defense.

Did you pay attention to what happened to US-Russian relations durring the Bush administration. George W Bush almost undid all that Reagan and his father did in the 80's.

Putin took advantage of Bush's unpopularity and lack of respect in the international community to increase Russian power in throughout world.

The overall tone of Obama's meetings in Russia were cooperative. You need to read more than one article about Obama's trip to Russia.

Drink that media koolaid much?

Can you please show me the evidence that the meetings has strengthened anything? As many of you have already said Bush met with many countries and did a horrible job.

Forum List

Back