Obama stockpiling ammo for his "November Surprise"?

Im not reassured that the marine fisheries bureau need jhp rounds

And the Forest Service.

It also limits availability and drives up the cost of ammo for civilians, making it harder and harder to get.

"Why is the US government buying millions of rounds of hollow point bullets specifically for use in domestic operations while at the same time attempting to label everyday gun owning Americans as possible terrorists?"

So the government can pick you off like prairie dogs when the shit hits the fan, they are preparing for a civil un-rest when the kiddie runs dry......

It's for those of us who dare to engage in free speech after the coup.

Why doesn't the president have a press conference so we can ask him? Can't he take part of a day for his REAL JOB as president to face the press and answer some hard questions as the one you just posed?

"Either the government is preparing for massive civil unrest stemming from a possible economic collapse, or the Obama Administration is preparing its own version of a November surprise in the eventuality that the election doesn't go their way.

An economic collapse is coming. My question is will the military fire on citizens if given the order by the federal government. I'm sure drones will be used to take out potential threats to the government.

It's not military..it's the Forest Service, the FBI, and who all else.

Yes, they will fire on American citizens if their esteemed leader tells them to.

"Either the government is preparing for massive civil unrest stemming from a possible economic collapse, or the Obama Administration is preparing its own version of a November surprise in the eventuality that the election doesn't go their way.
Hi! I'm sure the forum appreciated your dire warning back in 2013, was checking in on which of the two possibilities outlined in your analysis transpired, the economic collapse or the election loss takeover?

Hi! I'm sure the forum appreciated your dire warning back in 2013, was checking in on which of the two possibilities outlined in your analysis transpired, the economic collapse or the election loss takeover?
The ammo is still stockpiled. Obama is going to use it next year when he cancels elections and appoints himself King of the United States.

"Why is the US government buying millions of rounds of hollow point bullets specifically for use in domestic operations while at the same time attempting to label everyday gun owning Americans as possible terrorists?"

The US Government Has Ordered Over 750 Million Rounds of .40 Caliber Hollow Point Ammunition in the Last Three Years :

I've asked myself that very same question many times. That and why are they labeling returning servicemen as potential terrorist? Sounds to me like they plan on doing something that Patriotic types might find disturbing.
That this is a lead up to something is pretty obvious.

Holy shit this is an oldie!!!

I think they are buying ammo for the impending war on citizens! Here is a solicitation for 21 million rounds of ammo for the feds:

13 -- CLTA - Federal Business Opportunities Opportunities

Why would they be buying 21 million rounds unless it is because of plans for something big? I mean granted that bid is from 2006 but it probably takes nine years to load all those bullets into guns. Any day now my brothers, the shit is going down.

Damn, business gets to sell the govt. bullets and you people crap your pants,,get a grip....
Oh you'll come begging at my door when the shit goes down. You'll be envying all the stockpiled food and ammo in my bunker, literally crying at my feet hoping I'll show mercy and give you a crust of bread.

But ain't gonna happen bro-ham. That will be the day I'm finally powerful and worshipped, and I can't wait. It almost happened in Ferguson we were so close oh man so so close of my day in the sun finally arriving, but it didn't happen. God dammit.

I'll gently shove you away with the tip of my cool Max Mad style boot, shake my head pitifully and slam the door. Then you'll wail in despair and go crying off in the snow while I load more guns and eat delicious and filling chicken corn chowder made with fresh paprika while watching reruns of Laverne and Shirley on my generator powered betamax player. We're not talking the value brand paprika either, we're talking the good Hungarian shit. Oh yeah, that is what's up.

Remember all those coffins the nutters said Obama was buying?

Well, this ammo will be used to fill them up.

:lmao:

Noticing the date of this bit of nonsensical raving from the OP - It was supposed to happen November 2012.

Sorta makes one think of the thumpers and they're constant screeching that the world is ending.

:lame2:

Last edited:

So how quickly does this thread get tossed into the conspiracy forum?

Should have been tossed in the trash. It dates back to Sept 2012 so we're still waiting for this fictional stockpiling of ammo.

Betcha the nutters believe it really happened.

Forum List

Back