Obama STILL wants to release Gitmo terrorists

elvis, you are such a silly wuss.

You detain the stain forever, son. It is called "exclusion." We are do something similarly to the political terroristic wing nuts like you in our part of the country; we are excluding you folks from policy making and candidacy for office. We will take your votes and your money, though.

Since you turned your PMs off this is the message I sent to you.

It doesn't take much to deal with a pussbucket like you.:cool:

The fact he did that just shows what a fucking pussy he really is.

I support the development of a company called FantasyAirways.............k00ks like Starkey can fly it all he wants. No profiling...........that'll be their motto. Let Starkey and all his k00k pals fly with the arab looking guys who like to blow up planes................let Starkey get his 15 mintues of fame when his plane does a face plant into the Atlantic in a ball of fire!!!

The rest of us with out feet planted firmly on the ground? We'll fly the airlines that does a triple take check under the balls of the real dark black guys with ass hair beards whose origin is Yemen or some other shithole middle eastern place!!! They do the triple ball check and I'll be happy to chat with them for the 6 hour flight!!!:funnyface:

Your boyfriend ignoring you, elvis? If this is the best that you and 'whistle can do, you are b o r i n g.

elvis, you are such a silly wuss.

You detain the stain forever, son. It is called "exclusion." We are do something similarly to the political terroristic wing nuts like you in our part of the country; we are excluding you folks from policy making and candidacy for office. We will take your votes and your money, though.

Since you turned your PMs off this is the message I sent to you.

It doesn't take much to deal with a pussbucket like you.:cool:

The fact he did that just shows what a fucking pussy he really is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

uh, mudwhistle, ol' buddy? Your opinion don't mean a thing, bub. Give the evidence, please.

My opinion means alot....and it's evident that you're of fucken shit for brains.

Not to anyone who understands the Constitution, American history and culture, and social justice, because you clearly don't.

I understand it better then you because I read and understand what it says...not try to interpret what it means.

Ohhh...and neg repping me is about as fucken childish as you can get.

Fucken pussy bitch.:eusa_angel:

My opinion means alot....and it's evident that you're of fucken shit for brains.

Not to anyone who understands the Constitution, American history and culture, and social justice, because you clearly don't.

I understand it better then you because I read and understand what it says...not try to interpret what it means.

then the little pissass won't allow you to respond to the neg-rep.

Send them to Illinois and make the people of Illinois and the nearby nukes targets by the terrorist friends and relitives and associates!!!! they are selling this in Illinois as a job creation but will relocate trained prison guard to fill the positions in the prison. No locals will get a job there as a guard. another lie from this administation. Hope and change my ASS!!!!!!!

Funny how the folks in Yemen who set up this dipshit on the plane were former Gitmo detainees that Bush/Cheney released. They also jailed Richard the dumbshit shoe bomber Reed in the United States. See any hypocrisy there?

Hmmm, hold and torture me for years and then send me back to Yemen because you found out I didn't do anything. Not like I would be pissed off.

Fucking morons for 8 years have they totally screwed up their war on terror and now the little puss bucket cheney wants to blame everyone but himself.

Bin Laden determined to attack in the united states. Their ineneptness aided the success of 9-11 and you all on the right are trying to blame Obama for the English letting this asshole on a plane.

Why even consider the facts?

You are not only ignorant but also rude. That is why you and Elvis get slugged.

Last edited:
Obama STILL wants to release Gitmo terrorists !!!!

WHEN THE FUCK WILL AMERICA WAKE UP ?!?!?!?

You are not only ignorant but also rude. That is why you get slapped.

Aw. Is he too rude, you little schoolgirl? Rockhead and Chrissy will make you feel better.

Grow up, wench.

Forum List

Back