Obama still leads nationally

Having watched her gubernatorial debates - if you're banking on her bombing, then your side is intellectually bankrupt and has nothing left to offer America.

Seeing you guys squirm is fucking PRICELESS :badgrin:

Did I say she was going to bomb?

Do I look like I'm squirming??

Sheesh... you're getting delusional hon... too much political-season-itis...

go have a good vodka martini! it'll pass. :D

I don't think she's going to fail on any level that would cause the extreme right to abandon her. She'd have to say she encouraged her daughter to get an abortion... like a week ago. And even then, if she said, but I changed my mind and "learned to respect the rights of the unborn", the right would be just fine with her.

What she could do is mess up in a way that would turn off the libertarians... but I think,for the people who's votes are firmed up, she isn't going to do too much damage, even with a screw up.

They don't really care if she wins the debats. They'll say she did anyway or, if it's clear that the floor is mopped with her, they'll say big bad joe biden was mean to poor widdle sawah...

Joe should just take it to her.

He's going to get criticized no matter how he approaches it.

If he goes too soft he risks making her look good and he will be called sexist because he took it easy on the girl.

If he hammers away he can expose her for what she is and he will be called a sexist for picking on the girl.

I'll go with option B.

And when the right criticizes him he should just stick to his guns a say that no matter what he did they were going to criticize him so he choose to treat her like any other political rival.

Joe should just take it to her.

He's going to get criticized no matter how he approaches it.

If he goes too soft he risks making her look good and he will be called sexist because he took it easy on the girl.

If he hammers away he can expose her for what she is and he will be called a sexist for picking on the girl.

I'll go with option B.

And when the right criticizes him he should just stick to his guns a say that no matter what he did they were going to criticize him so he choose to treat her like any other political rival.

I think he has to walk the line a bit. He has to beat the bejezus out of her but not look like he's bulllying her. I watched Rick Lazio get pummeled by Hillary Clinton because he got off the podium to wave a paper in front of her face.

I guess I'm just cynical because if Biden beats her intellectually, the ridiculous right will say he's "elitist". So I think Biden can more likely lose the debate than she can "win" it. There's a reason they brought on Sarah Barracuda. Anyone else they put on the podium would have actually had to perform.

Having watched her gubernatorial debates - if you're banking on her bombing, then your side is intellectually bankrupt and has nothing left to offer America.

Seeing you guys squirm is fucking PRICELESS :badgrin:

I'm not squirming you fool.

I only mentioned that if she bombs, she may lose people who were on the fence and waiting to see how she would turn out.

There's a difference between Average Joe from Alaska running for mayor or governor and Joe Biden who has 30 years experience in Foreign Policy along many other things and is sharp as a tack.

If you honestly put Joe Biden on the same levels as the people she debated with, your underestimating him and in for a rude awakening on October 2nd.

You're squirming like a queer trying to eat a corn dog in front of his dad :clap2:

Fucking PRICELESS :happy-1:

Ninja, I'm straight but you don't seem to get that through your head.

Though anyone who might be homosexual would probably find that offensive.

Why not just come out and admit you hate homosexuals at this point? It's not like your very good at hiding it.

I guess all that furor over Palin was just from the base.

Gallup Daily: Obama?s Lead Now at 4 Points

Uh, might want to revisit those polls -RealClear Politics has all the current polls daily. None of the polls have Obama ahead and only a couple even have him tied with McCain.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

The USAToday/Gallup is among LIKELY voters which is actually a more accurate picture than those of just registered voters and has McCain ahead of Obama by 10 points. 54-44.

Forum List

Back