Obama Still Campaigning During Crisis

That's why Obama is up 7% in Ohio and 5% in Florida and Virginia-he keeps campaigning.

Yup...doesn't meet with his jobs committee for almost a year.
Latest update is he doesn't meet or receive daily intelligence reports...

He's too busy doing the important stuff....

I get it now...thanks! :D

That's why Obama is up 7% in Ohio and 5% in Florida and Virginia-he keeps campaigning.

That's why libtards are such shitballs...they don't care about reality, as long as their chosen messiah runs an impressive campaign. Qualified is not a word in their vocabulary. It's all about the 'entertainment value', isn't it.
Yeah, fuch obama, and the horse he fucked to get the job...

That's President Obama to you asswipe. President until Jan. 2017. Hahaha.

To you, and other weak-minded, weak-willed sheeple, perhaps. To real patriots and Americans, yeah...no so much. YOUR so-called president can kiss my true-blue American ass.

And Obama Campaigns:mad:

U.S. Ambassador was raped before he was murdered

2f3bc7bebb16cf144864cec33e0bd0b6.jpg

The Arabic language website known as Lebanon News (Tayar.org) has just reported the horrific claim that the heavily armed mob responsible for the murder of U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, 52, actually raped him before he was killed.

The Google Translation of the report follows:

-"The U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad"

-"The sources told AFP said that 'Ambassador was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder.'"

http://www.examiner.com/article/report-u-s-ambassador-was-raped-before-he-was-murdered

Last edited:

Yup...doesn't meet with his jobs committee for almost a year.
Latest update is he doesn't meet or receive daily intelligence reports...

He's too busy doing the important stuff....

I get it now...thanks! :D

No, wait...he's "the most sophisticated consumer of intelligence" who requires no personal briefings! According to obama's personal mouthpiece, "This is regarding President Obama not attending intelligence briefings – the National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor said:

“The President is among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet. He receives and reads his [Presidential Daily Brief] every day, and most days when he’s at the White House receives a briefing in person.”

Obama’s Aides Say Obama “Among The Most Sophisticated Consumers Of Intelligence On The Planet” (newenglishreview.org)

Translation: Obama is so smart and so sophisticated that he does not need a briefer. He does not need an expert to walk him through the intelligence, answer his questions or dive deeper into the findings presented. Reading the PDB briefing every day, his people argue, is just as good as meeting in person every day with his intelligence officials to discuss issues."
Obama is a “Sophisticated Consumer of Intelligence” | Confusing Obama

I heard this this today on Rush's show....
I'm sure this administration is just waiting for the weekend to move on to the important
stuff this country is dealing with right now....

Making sure Sandra Fluke has enough birth control to get her through the weekend.
Making sure the gays are happy and getting married.
Making sure the appearances on Letterman went well...

I understand the realities of the office.

Problem is Obama hasn't been doing his job since he took office.

Here's an example:

Here at Ft Campbell everyone has been in a holding pattern for years. There has been a hiring freeze since shortly after he took office. Our pay has been frozen since he took the oath of office. We have no direction from Washington. That is what I've been hearing from the commanding general and the garrison commander. It's like nobody is in charge. They threw us some money last November and said this what you can spend and nothing else is forthcoming. No direction, no leadership. It's like this everywhere in the government. Mixed signals are going out everywhere and people that shouldn't be responsible and are inexperienced are working outside of their area of expertise.

To put it bluntly.....it's one big soup-sandwich.

If the base is in a holding pattern for years, then you need to be BRAC'd. There isn't a need for a base in limbo, shut it down and shrink the government waste by firing the civilian employees.

We continue to do our jobs without guidance.

It's called being self-motivated.

We're acting responsible while the president isn't.

Hiring Freeze?

Here's a website with 220 job on the Ft Campbell base.

Jobs, Employment in Fort Campbell, KY | Indeed.com

That's why libtards are such shitballs...they don't care about reality, as long as their chosen messiah runs an impressive campaign. Qualified is not a word in their vocabulary. It's all about the 'entertainment value', isn't it.
Yeah, fuch obama, and the horse he fucked to get the job...

To you, and other weak-minded, weak-willed sheeple, perhaps. To real patriots and Americans, yeah...no so much. YOUR so-called president can kiss my true-blue American ass.

Tell him that to his face and can you please film it?

The Arabic language website known as Lebanon News (Tayar.org) has just reported the horrific claim that the heavily armed mob responsible for the murder of U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, 52, actually raped him before he was killed.

-"The U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad"

-"The sources told AFP said that 'Ambassador was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder.'"

Report: U.S. Ambassador was raped before he was murdered - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com

Figures. Course a lot of this is being kept out of the news.

Despicable.

And Obama keeps campaigning.

1347580860_5362_obama-colorado-09-13-2012.jpg
13obama-4-blog480.jpg

Report: U.S. Ambassador was raped before he was murdered - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com

Despicable.

13obama-4-blog480.jpg

It's all he knows.

Despicable.

13obama-4-blog480.jpg

i see why you have a personal pay freeze. You are one dumb sucker. Hahahaha.

I'd be glad to if the coward would allow open access when he planted his traitorous ass in Alaska. But, they close the post down tighter then a virgin's cunny whenever his bird transits our venue. Oh, what I wouldn't give to go one-on-one with your messiah. Alas, he's not man enough to step down to my everyman's level, is he? You sure won't see him campaigning here...we don't count because we aren't a "swing state". Your messiah only sucks voter ass in states that have a potential of delivering significant EC votes. The rest of us don't count. Really, you don't count but you're too blinded by the white to realize it.

I'd be glad to if the coward would allow open access when he planted his traitorous ass in Alaska. But, they close the post down tighter then a virgin's cunny whenever his bird transits our venue. Oh, what I wouldn't give to go one-on-one with your messiah. Alas, he's not man enough to step down to my everyman's level, is he? You sure won't see him campaigning here...we don't count because we aren't a "swing state". Your messiah only sucks voter ass in states that have a potential of delivering significant EC votes. The rest of us don't count. Really, you don't count but you're too blinded by the white to realize it.

Bush was here November of 08'. We all froze our asses off but it was nice that he showed up on time to see us. It's obvious that he loved the troops and they loved him back.

Obama is not popular around here. He met with pilots from the 160th after the Bin Laden take-down but he didn't have the time to see the rest of us here. Here it's almost 4 years and by this time Bush had already been here twice and everyone was allowed to hear him.

Last edited:

Bush was here November of 08'. We all froze our asses off but it was nice that he showed up on time to see us. It's obvious that he loved the troops and they loved him back.

Obama is not popular around here. He met with pilots from the 160th after the Bin Laden take-down but he didn't have the time to see the rest of us here. Here it's almost 4 years and by this time Bush had already been here twice and everyone was allowed to hear him.

Since polls do not indicate his overwhelming popularity among military members, he could care less about the military, other than as some bizarre photo op. For some reason, he thinks that his rare appearances on military bases he transits on his flights to other venues will convince someone he cares.

Since polls do not indicate his overwhelming popularity among military members, he could care less about the military, other than as some bizarre photo op. For some reason, he thinks that his rare appearances on military bases he transits on his flights to other venues will convince someone he cares.

He sure loves visiting college campuses.

I went to San Diego State University. That was a party school for sure.

Somebody got attacked for wearing an American Flag T-shirt there once.

Many college-aged people are still pretty idealistic, and pretty naive. I was like that when I was 18. I wanted to change the world. Then I left home, ventured out on my own. I sure changed my tune! Funny how many of today's cons were yesterday's 'progressives'. What a difference a regular paycheck makes?

Many college-aged people are still pretty idealistic, and pretty naive. I was like that when I was 18. I wanted to change the world. Then I left home, ventured out on my own. I sure changed my tune! Funny how many of today's cons were yesterday's 'progressives'. What a difference a regular paycheck makes?

Once you get a good job and start owning property and have to pay taxes on it you stop supporting Democrats if you're smart.

Many of them still support the left in New York even though they've made a mess of the state. California is the same thing. They'll never learn.

Republicans were attacking Obama before the crisis even happened.

Forum List

Back