Obama Still Bragging About Getting Bin Laden Even While His Policies Crumble

Obama-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

Obama-Mission-Accomplished-Banner.jpg

robert-mugabe.jpg

Here's hoping Romney reminds him Wednesday night that Al Qaida flags are flying over US embassies and that as swipe ain't doing a thang about it.
Here's hoping Romney reminds Obama Wednesday night that Al Qaida flags are flying over US embassies.

Don't worry, WillowTree, he probably "already has it covered" with bullshit his groupies swallow without batting an eye. :rolleyes:

Bin Laden is dead and Al Quaeda is alive.

Democrats want to forget that the attack on the Libyan embassy was known, it was specific, and the terrorists who committed the attack were secure enough in the knowledge that obama would not take action that they posted their threats on facebook.

If you haven't noticed.....were over 16 trillion in debt....5 trillion on your messiah's watch.....and you say what? :lol:

Let me put it in perspective for you, Balls,
A million seconds is 12 days.
A billion seconds is 31 years.
A trillion seconds is 31,688 years.

A trillion seems to be a lot to the ave Joe.
I found what a trillion dollars looks like using $100 bills:

View attachment 21500 If you click on the pic, it enlarges it.

Double stacked on pallets, and if you look at the left corner you see a person standing there. Now think what 5 trillion looks like. :eusa_eh:

And just think, had not Bush lied us into Iraq, there would only be 2 trillion there.

Using fuzzy math, Rox? :eusa_whistle:

I can't imagine if a con had caught bin Laden. We'd never hear the end of it.

George W. Bush speech after the killing of bin Laden, if he had found him!

"The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in the military. The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the terrorist's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of al Qaeda, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the middle eastern people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate 'em."

Last edited:
If you haven't noticed.....were over 16 trillion in debt....5 trillion on your messiah's watch.....and you say what? :lol:

Let me put it in perspective for you, Balls,
A million seconds is 12 days.
A billion seconds is 31 years.
A trillion seconds is 31,688 years.

A trillion seems to be a lot to the ave Joe.
I found what a trillion dollars looks like using $100 bills:

View attachment 21500 If you click on the pic, it enlarges it.

Double stacked on pallets, and if you look at the left corner you see a person standing there. Now think what 5 trillion looks like. :eusa_eh:

And just think, had not Bush lied us into Iraq, there would only be 2 trillion there.

And all this time I thought it was the Democrats that were talking it up and voting to invade Iraq. What lies were they telling?

Forum List

Back