Obama Still Bragging About Getting Bin Laden Even While His Policies Crumble

...and yet Romney is still losing!!! :lol:

When you have most of the MSM not covering the screw ups the president, it's not surprising. Fast N Furious ended up killing many people, not just the border agent. The cover up on the terrorist attack this last election is another prime example. Blame the bias media for carrying Obama's water for him. :eusa_whistle:

Jeebus what a pile of Pubcrappe.

The head of the ATF said they told neither Bush nor Holder about it. And no one has lied about Bengazi, were just confused like everyone else. YOUR media are lying swine- PROVEN.

uh-huh :rolleyes:
Holder is as innocent as a baby? :lol: Everybody else in his dept knew about it but him? :lol:
Damn, franco....you need to start saying no to the drugs.

Almost as bad as the liberals going after Romney's tan, huh? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, nailing the biggest criminal of the 21st century after eight years of frustration while risking the entire future of your administration and putting a bunch of paint on your face to pander to a different racial demographic are totally the same thing.

If you haven't noticed.....were over 16 trillion in debt....5 trillion on your messiah's watch.....and you say what? :lol:

Let me put it in perspective for you, Balls,
A million seconds is 12 days.
A billion seconds is 31 years.
A trillion seconds is 31,688 years.

A trillion seems to be a lot to the ave Joe.
I found what a trillion dollars looks like using $100 bills:

$pallet_x_10000.jpg If you click on the pic, it enlarges it.

Double stacked on pallets, and if you look at the left corner you see a person standing there. Now think what 5 trillion looks like. :eusa_eh:

If conservatives went after Obama for actual issues instead of the utter avalanche of idiotic issues and bullshit like this, people might actually listen to them. Going after Obama for nailing Osama is utterly one of the dumbest things I've heard out of the right wing in the last few years. Especially considering what a clusterfuck they were in the very same position.

Conservatives are going after Obama on actual issues, some major and some minor. I doubt you would know the difference. Since none of us were in the very same position, none of us are responsible for any clusterfuck. You are supposed to know little things like that.

Few, if any, conservatives are going after Obama for killing Bin Laden. He was pretty well universally applauded for giving the kill order. However, that is all Obama did in the killing of Bin Laden. Better men than he, took all the risk, and did the job. They get the credit for killing Bin Laden, and they are the ones who deserve that credit.

Killing Bin Laden was a good thing. Killing another 20 or so of their leaders is also a good thing. But, the war against Al Quada is not over, and Al Quada is not anywhere near vanquished. The CIA says they are back and the military says they are back, but Obama is running victory laps. That is the issue, and it is not minor. The man has no credibility left.

Obama_Chesh_2.jpg

Yesterday Obama was in Vegas pounding his chest about how he personally got Osama Bin Laden and is destroying al Qaeda. Problem is al Qaeda is winning the war because of his policies. Ask anyone in the field that if you can't identify the enemy, can't even admit who it is in the first place, you're losing.

So while everyone is claiming that Obama is winning this election Obama is losing the war against terror. A war he refuses to even recognize.

We just went over 2000 American dead in Afghanistan. The debt went over $16 trillion during the DNC and in the weeks since has gone up another $65 billion. We're losing the war against debt and against terror but you wouldn't know it if you listened to Obama or his media friends.

Voting for this guy is asking for disaster. He lies about damned near everything and his supporters don't really care. They would rather see him remain there than think of the possibility of somebody else more responsible being in there. I can't help thinking that Obama supporters have taken leave of their senses. They see the same news I do, why the disconnect? It's like attending a football game and cheering every time the opposing team scores. The only thing that seems to matter is that the losing Quarterback is still running the team.

We continue to see Obama's policies of appeasement unraveling before our eyes. He armed rebels in Libya and they turned their guns against us. (Strange how one of the attacks used against Reagan was he armed Saddam) In Afghanistan the indigenous forces we trained and armed are using those skills and weapons against our own troops, yet Obama is pounding his chest about killing one senior citizen in a compound in Pakistan. It's pretty damned pathetic if you ask me. Anyone who's served would be as insulted as I am.

The guy is in way over his head so he figures he has to make the best of a really bad situation of his own making. He doesn't seem to heed lessons learned. His media is still propagandizing for him and allowing him to skate. Personally I'm getting tired of listening to the Romney campaign and the media ignoring the Elephant in the room. Yesterday Chris Wallace asked Paul Ryan why after all of the bad news in the economy and foreign affairs why is Obama still leading. Ryan said that it's because Obama is good at using deception and deflection. He won't admit that without a corrupt media helping him Obama wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Maybe Romney and Ryan will get with it and start calling like it is. That's what everyone is waiting for.

Start cutting this lying prick off at the knees you idiots.

Drop the Mr. Nice Guy approach.

If they don't get with it we're in for at least 4 more years of this Bull Shit.

35s67s.jpg
Hey TurdMuffin...

Remember when this Faux Fly Guy went around beating his chest talking about the war is over...

Bush_BK01MAY03A-copy-2-1.jpg

Do you remember that Jackasses "Mission ACcomplished" speech?

g-cvr-080501-mission-10a.grid-6x2.jpg

Or have you forgotten how the Circus Clown bloviated on the subject?

mission_accomplished.jpg

You are such a fraud and a phoney it's not even funny.

*SMH*

Obama_Chesh_2.jpg

Yesterday Obama was in Vegas pounding his chest about how he personally got Osama Bin Laden and is destroying al Qaeda. Problem is al Qaeda is winning the war because of his policies. Ask anyone in the field that if you can't identify the enemy, can't even admit who it is in the first place, you're losing.

So while everyone is claiming that Obama is winning this election Obama is losing the war against terror. A war he refuses to even recognize.

We just went over 2000 American dead in Afghanistan. The debt went over $16 trillion during the DNC and in the weeks since has gone up another $65 billion. We're losing the war against debt and against terror but you wouldn't know it if you listened to Obama or his media friends.

Voting for this guy is asking for disaster. He lies about damned near everything and his supporters don't really care. They would rather see him remain there than think of the possibility of somebody else more responsible being in there. I can't help thinking that Obama supporters have taken leave of their senses. They see the same news I do, why the disconnect? It's like attending a football game and cheering every time the opposing team scores. The only thing that seems to matter is that the losing Quarterback is still running the team.

We continue to see Obama's policies of appeasement unraveling before our eyes. He armed rebels in Libya and they turned their guns against us. (Strange how one of the attacks used against Reagan was he armed Saddam) In Afghanistan the indigenous forces we trained and armed are using those skills and weapons against our own troops, yet Obama is pounding his chest about killing one senior citizen in a compound in Pakistan. It's pretty damned pathetic if you ask me. Anyone who's served would be as insulted as I am.

The guy is in way over his head so he figures he has to make the best of a really bad situation of his own making. He doesn't seem to heed lessons learned. His media is still propagandizing for him and allowing him to skate. Personally I'm getting tired of listening to the Romney campaign and the media ignoring the Elephant in the room. Yesterday Chris Wallace asked Paul Ryan why after all of the bad news in the economy and foreign affairs why is Obama still leading. Ryan said that it's because Obama is good at using deception and deflection. He won't admit that without a corrupt media helping him Obama wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Maybe Romney and Ryan will get with it and start calling like it is. That's what everyone is waiting for.

35s67s.jpg

So now Bin Laden is the straw he's trying to grasp..What's next? How Michele Obama is so concerned about kids lunches at school?

Obama_Chesh_2.jpg

35s67s.jpg

Sure, Mud, sure.

President Obama 269 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Florida President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcHLCv6sFFU&feature=related]Goodnight Irene - Pete Seeger - YouTube[/ame]

A failed president is what you hang your hat on? I have to laugh at you for settling on a bar set as low as it's been since Carter. :eusa_hand:

...and yet Romney is still losing!!! :lol:

Add 47% of the population sucking on Welfare to the people who are too stupid to understand the consequences of the destructive policies of Obama... And Obama probably is winning. The problem is this Liberal recklessness is unsustainable, and in the end it will be all of us who will end up losing.

Start out with a lie, and end with a whine:badgrin:

President Obama 269 electorial votes, and look at Florida;

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Yeah, nailing the biggest criminal of the 21st century after eight years of frustration while risking the entire future of your administration and putting a bunch of paint on your face to pander to a different racial demographic are totally the same thing.

If you haven't noticed.....were over 16 trillion in debt....5 trillion on your messiah's watch.....and you say what? :lol:

Let me put it in perspective for you, Balls,
A million seconds is 12 days.
A billion seconds is 31 years.
A trillion seconds is 31,688 years.

A trillion seems to be a lot to the ave Joe.
I found what a trillion dollars looks like using $100 bills:

View attachment 21500 If you click on the pic, it enlarges it.

Double stacked on pallets, and if you look at the left corner you see a person standing there. Now think what 5 trillion looks like. :eusa_eh:

And just think, had not Bush lied us into Iraq, there would only be 2 trillion there.

Here's hoping Romney reminds him Wednesday night that Al Qaida flags are flying over US embassies and that as swipe ain't doing a thang about it.

If conservatives went after Obama for actual issues instead of the utter avalanche of idiotic issues and bullshit like this, people might actually listen to them. Going after Obama for nailing Osama is utterly one of the dumbest things I've heard out of the right wing in the last few years. Especially considering what a clusterfuck they were in the very same position.

A dead ambassador is pretty damned factual. Islamic ( al qaeda ) flags flying over FOUR United States embassies are pretty damned factual. This president doesn't seem to realize that while yes, Osama is dead, Al Qaeda is very much alive and getting stronger. Obama's foreign policy is a disaster.

Bush ignored warnings and allowed 9/11 to happen. Obama has kept America safe!

Why don't you tell that to Chris Stevens Mom? Embassies and consulates are U.S. sovereign territory and they were NOT kept safe. They were left undefended and we have our first dead ambassador in 30 years.

Glad you asked here you go

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html

Forum List

Back