Obama Still Bragging About Getting Bin Laden Even While His Policies Crumble

If conservatives went after Obama for actual issues instead of the utter avalanche of idiotic issues and bullshit like this, people might actually listen to them. Going after Obama for nailing Osama is utterly one of the dumbest things I've heard out of the right wing in the last few years. Especially considering what a clusterfuck they were in the very same position.

Almost as bad as the liberals going after Romney's tan, huh? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, nailing the biggest criminal of the 21st century after eight years of frustration while risking the entire future of your administration and putting a bunch of paint on your face to pander to a different racial demographic are totally the same thing.

If conservatives went after Obama for actual issues instead of the utter avalanche of idiotic issues and bullshit like this, people might actually listen to them. Going after Obama for nailing Osama is utterly one of the dumbest things I've heard out of the right wing in the last few years. Especially considering what a clusterfuck they were in the very same position.

Don't you worry Obama ain't getting away with the disaster of 3 1/2 years. But it is extremely laughable what you have posted. It is the liberal left that would make the whole election over abortion and gay "rights." It ain't gonna work, I smell another Carter/Reagan election. Go Romney.

Yup, from Obama's own lips:
If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.-Obama

Or you could just relax and let your opponent show what an utter train wreck he is which is what Barack seems to be doing.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to these ass clowns saying they were not going to spike the ball on this....
Well desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.They rag on Romney constantly yet
he is close in this...Shouldn't Obama have a bigger lead in the Pols Libs...
You are running against an empty suit and you haven't put him away yet....

Take away:

The three trillion in Bush Tax Cuts

The unfunded and unpaid for wars

the "Drugs for Votes" bill Republicans passed through "reconciliation"

The cost of taking care of thousands of Americans maimed in Iraq

The "deregulated" Wall Street

Don't move the millions of jobs to China from 2001 to 2008

And there never would have been a "stimulus". We never would have a deep recession. We wouldn't even be having this debate. True Story.

Yeah, nailing the biggest criminal of the 21st century after eight years of frustration while risking the entire future of your administration and putting a bunch of paint on your face to pander to a different racial demographic are totally the same thing.

If you haven't noticed.....were over 16 trillion in debt....5 trillion on your messiah's watch.....and you say what? :lol:

Let me put it in perspective for you, Balls,
A million seconds is 12 days.
A billion seconds is 31 years.
A trillion seconds is 31,688 years.

A trillion seems to be a lot to the ave Joe.

Don't you worry Obama ain't getting away with the disaster of 3 1/2 years. But it is extremely laughable what you have posted. It is the liberal left that would make the whole election over abortion and gay "rights." It ain't gonna work, I smell another Carter/Reagan election. Go Romney.

Yup, from Obama's own lips:
If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.-Obama

Or you could just relax and let your opponent show what an utter train wreck he is which is what Barack seems to be doing.

A failed president is what you hang your hat on? I have to laugh at you for settling on a bar set as low as it's been since Carter. :eusa_hand:

When Obamination stole the White House, he changed the Global War on Terrorism to Overseas Contingency Operations to take "terror" out of the vocabulary in DC.

Now that he has been shown to be a failure preventing "terrorism" in Libya, he is now in a corner and will depend on the media and debate mediators to save his ass.

Last edited:

If you haven't noticed.....were over 16 trillion in debt....5 trillion on your messiah's watch.....and you say what? :lol:

I am just as frustrated as you are with the economy and the debt. One of the biggest reasons I voted for Obama the first time is I thought the Democrats had a better fiscal track record (I was hoping for a Clinton economy) and I wish the conservatives of this country would focus on these issues and come up with coherent arguments and solutions. However, the Republicans got us into this mess and I have yet to see any ideas from them that would do anything but grandly fuck this country even more.

But the issue here was the Osama assassination which I cannot possibly fathom as a determent to the Obama Administration. That was one of the ballsiest moves from an American President in recent memory.

Obama_Chesh_2.jpg

Yesterday Obama was in Vegas pounding his chest about how he personally got Osama Bin Laden and is destroying al Qaeda. Problem is al Qaeda is winning the war because of his policies. Ask anyone in the field that if you can't identify the enemy, can't even admit who it is in the first place, you're losing.

So while everyone is claiming that Obama is winning this election Obama is losing the war against terror. A war he refuses to even recognize.

We just went over 2000 American dead in Afghanistan. The debt went over $16 trillion during the DNC and in the weeks since has gone up another $65 billion. We're losing the war against debt and against terror but you wouldn't know it if you listened to Obama or his media friends.

Voting for this guy is asking for disaster. He lies about damned near everything and his supporters don't really care. They would rather see him remain there than think of the possibility of somebody else more responsible being in there. I can't help thinking that Obama supporters have taken leave of their senses. They see the same news I do, why the disconnect? It's like attending a football game and cheering every time the opposing team scores. The only thing that seems to matter is that the losing Quarterback is still running the team.

We continue to see Obama's policies of appeasement unraveling before our eyes. He armed rebels in Libya and they turned their guns against us. (Strange how one of the attacks used against Reagan was he armed Saddam) In Afghanistan the indigenous forces we trained and armed are using those skills and weapons against our own troops, yet Obama is pounding his chest about killing one senior citizen in a compound in Pakistan. It's pretty damned pathetic if you ask me. Anyone who's served would be as insulted as I am.

The guy is in way over his head so he figures he has to make the best of a really bad situation of his own making. He doesn't seem to heed lessons learned. His media is still propagandizing for him and allowing him to skate. Personally I'm getting tired of listening to the Romney campaign and the media ignoring the Elephant in the room. Yesterday Chris Wallace asked Paul Ryan why after all of the bad news in the economy and foreign affairs why is Obama still leading. Ryan said that it's because Obama is good at using deception and deflection. He won't admit that without a corrupt media helping him Obama wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Maybe Romney and Ryan will get with it and start calling like it is. That's what everyone is waiting for.

Start cutting this lying prick off at the knees you idiots.

Drop the Mr. Nice Guy approach.

If they don't get with it we're in for at least 4 more years of this Bull Shit.

35s67s.jpg

:badgrin::badgrin: Yeah Obama has started a 21 country war in the middle east. They're all chanting "we're all Osama's--OBAMA and Death to America."

Of course Obama has continually blamed this on some remote--unknown youtube video--but anyone with any common sense would realize when you're constantly campaigning on the hit on Bin Laden--you're probably going to get some Islamic extremists upset about the continual mention of the death of their leader.

And it probably didn't help much either with Joe Biden SCREAMING at the DNC convention that "Bin Laden was dead and government motors is alive."---:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKCwQnIygcw]Biden at DNC: "Bin Laden is dead, General Motors is alive" - YouTube[/ame]

nate-beer_obamatshirt.jpg

Last edited:

Why not? The cons have been going after Obama's for 4 years. :cool:

A failed president is what you hang your hat on? I have to laugh at you for settling on a bar set as low as it's been since Carter. :eusa_hand:

...and yet Romney is still losing!!! :lol:

Add 47% of the population sucking on Welfare to the people who are too stupid to understand the consequences of the destructive policies of Obama... And Obama probably is winning. The problem is this Liberal recklessness is unsustainable, and in the end it will be all of us who will end up losing.

When Obamination stole the White House, he changed the Global War on Terrorism to Overseas Contingency Operations to take "terror" out of the vocabulary in DC.

Now that he has been shown to be a failure preventing "terrorism" in Libya, he is now in a corner and will depend on the media and debate mediators to save his ass.

If any former President had made a few simple remarks about the murder of an Ambassador and 3 other Americans by Islamist terrorists and then hurried out of town for a fund raiser, the MSM would have crucified him.

I am just as frustrated as you are with the economy and the debt. One of the biggest reasons I voted for Obama the first time is I thought the Democrats had a better fiscal track record (I was hoping for a Clinton economy) and I wish the conservatives of this country would focus on these issues and come up with coherent arguments and solutions. However, the Republicans got us into this mess and I have yet to see any ideas from them that would do anything but grandly fuck this country even more.

But the issue here was the Osama assassination which I cannot possibly fathom as a determent to the Obama Administration. That was one of the ballsiest moves from an American President in recent memory.

We got into this mess from both parties, people that say any different are just playing politics. Having said that, Obama's policies are hurting our recovery and will continue to hurt our economy, on foreign affairs...again, he's weak. If the most powerful man in the world can't get the job done, then he needs to go. Let's get somebody else in there and see if they can get the job done. Romney has had more experience with balancing a checkbook, he couldn't do any worse, and I'm thinking he will be better for getting our economy back on track.
Yes, he did get OBL, and I won't play the word game on that, but you sure can't run an election on that. Obama is just doing the smear campaign because he has nothing.

Read this and you will understand the right wing a bit better.

BUSH AND OBAMA...CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE...Revealing
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 2:04:54 PM by no gnu taxes

George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam:

"The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq. The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate 'em."

Barack Obama speech after killing of bin Laden:

"And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and I authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan."

Last edited:

When you have most of the MSM not covering the screw ups the president, it's not surprising. Fast N Furious ended up killing many people, not just the border agent. The cover up on the terrorist attack this last election is another prime example. Blame the bias media for carrying Obama's water for him. :eusa_whistle:

Add 47% of the population sucking on Welfare to the people who are too stupid to understand the consequences of the destructive policies of Obama... And Obama probably is winning. The problem is this Liberal recklessness is unsustainable, and in the end it will be all of us who will end up losing.
Get back on your meds and change the channel, dupe.Those 47% are half GOP, idiot.

Why not? The cons have been going after Obama's for 4 years. :cool:

Liberals like yourself who think because conservatives don't believe in Obama's liberal policies is because of the color of Obama's skin is just too funny. I'll let you in on a little secret, Konradv, it really is because of his policies. :eusa_shhh:

When you have most of the MSM not covering the screw ups the president, it's not surprising. Fast N Furious ended up killing many people, not just the border agent. The cover up on the terrorist attack this last election is another prime example. Blame the bias media for carrying Obama's water for him. :eusa_whistle:

Jeebus what a pile of Pubcrappe.

The head of the ATF said they told neither Bush nor Holder about it. And no one has lied about Bengazi, were just confused like everyone else. YOUR media are lying swine- PROVEN.

Forum List

Back