Obama still asking for change

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
The wrong kind, though. The kind that comes out of my wallet. When the hell is this going to stop???

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]David --[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]On January 20th, our journey to bring change will officially begin.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]We're organizing the most open and accessible inauguration in our nation's history. And we're doing it without contributions from Washington lobbyists or big corporations.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just like we did on the campaign, we're relying entirely on supporters like you -- ordinary people giving whatever they can afford to make this an event for all Americans.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]I know we've asked a lot of you. But changing the way business is done in Washington will take a commitment from all of us. Right now, you can help give this administration a strong start.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]And if you make a donation of any amount before midnight tonight, you could be selected to come to Washington, D.C., and be part of the welcome ceremony, the swearing in, the Inaugural Parade, and the Inaugural Community Ball.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Make a donation of $5 or more and be part of the historic moment you made possible.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have a long road ahead of us, and we're going to face some major challenges as soon as we start. But I know I can count on you every step of the way.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for everything you've done and happy New Year,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barack[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]P.S. -- You could be there for this historic moment even if you cannot make a donation. You can show your support by sharing what this Inauguration means to you. Learn more here: [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://donate.pic2009.org/tickettohistory[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

Paid for by Obama for America​
This email was sent to: XXXXX
To unsubscribe, go to: http://my.barackobama.com/unsubscribe
open.gif

:lol:

This must be the first time you ever donated to a political campaign. I got the same email, except mine ask for $100 or more. I have donated to many campaigns over the last 6 years, republican and democrat they all keep asking for more money. Get used to it..

Edit--If it bothers you that much, I would advise you to unsubscribe.

Last edited:
This from the guy whose idea of 21st Century change is to spend 715 million of other's dollars to buy the Presidency while he flies around on a 757, designed for 300 people, burning 1200 gallons of refined kerosene(jet fuel) per hour, to repeat the same bullshit speech over and over again and never saying anything. Do all of you Osama voters feel like assholes yet?

hey dont be talking about my obama like that or I'll start a fight with u in chuck e. cheese

Obama still asking for change

Yeah, Chump Change!

A Trillion here, a Trillion there...

Pretty soon you're talking real money...

Forum List

Back