Obama stated that USA can "absorb" another 9/11

3000+ Americans killed and this President is more concerned over the feelings of his Islam buddies.He feels that we deserved what happened because of our past arrogance towards other people in the world.

I heard he hates white dudes. Better watch your back.

Well, well, well,

Olbermann just did a segment featuring a quote from the Bush administration using the same sort of 'absorb' terminology.

You idiots can all go back to bed now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Same sort of 'absorb' terminology?"

You have anything substantive to contribute besides some weakly relative hearsay from Olbermann?

I'm not certain whether or not you've misinterpreted Obama, Olbermann, or both.

3000+ Americans killed and this President is more concerned over the feelings of his Islam buddies.He feels that we deserved what happened because of our past arrogance towards other people in the world.

Glad to see the "Obama is a terrorist" nonsense crowd dropped in.

Any actual comments? Or do you "just know" that Obama hates America, and sides with the terrorists?

There is only so much INCONTROVERTIBLE UNMITIGATED and UNADULTERATED FACTUAL INFORMATION one can INUNDATE these CONGENITAL LIBERRHOID....now OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD MARXIST and MUSLIM ARSELICKING..... STOOGES WITH.

Then, one realizes that no matter how clear the REALITY is, and HOW CLEARLY one exposes the TRUTH to these Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds....that it is a hopeless endeavor.

So, C'ya.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Forward the tape to 1:50 to see that the Bush Administration said the same thing. That we could absorb a terrorist attack. Poor Liz Cheney.

Jeeze, no wonder no one watches MSNBC.

At any rate, if I'm able to interpret Olbermann's "presentation" it sounds like the context in which the word "absorb" was used to describe Bush contingency measures after another 9/11 attack. And, I agree, it is a poor choice of words.

So, Obama has made the same error that Bush made........:eusa_whistle:

You realise this doesn't look good for the smartest President the US has ever had.

RealClearWorld - Obama Accepts a Nuclear Iran

Obama does not have a problem with a nuclear Iran....

So your "proof" is an Op-Ed?

The "proof" is a reasonable conclusion to be drawn from facts stated in the op ed. And the money line is here:

Obama doesn't talk anything like that any more. In his message to Iran on the Iranian new year a few weeks ago, he reiterated his determination not to meddle in Iran's internal affairs and said the nuclear matter should still be negotiated.

Whenever a head of state makes a definitive 'non-aggression' statement like that, he has thrown in the towel. Every single time. And that is only reinforced by his shabby treatment of Netanyahu when he was recently here to visit. Obama has increasingly sent not-so-subtle signals that he has little regard for Israel and much regard for Israel's Islamic neighbors.

And I think another signal was in Obama's reaction to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's 'truther' statement at the UN this past week. The media was quick to announce President Obama's rejection of that statement, but it was always via spokespersons, never a direct quote from Obama himself. This gives Obama an out to later modify the remarks or even claim that he was 'misquoted'. You won't find Obama directly criticizing any Islamic nation unless he criticizes the USA equally as much at the same time.

Well, well, well,

Olbermann just did a segment featuring a quote from the Bush administration using the same sort of 'absorb' terminology.

You have anything substantive to contribute besides some weakly relative hearsay from Olbermann?

Lol, I see you ate that one thanks to my colleague. bon appetit, big mouth.

Well, well, well,

Lol, I see you ate that one thanks to my colleague. bon appetit, big mouth.

Olbermann?

It must be a comfort to have him as "your colleague:"

keith-olbermann.jpg

Real Clear World is a subsidiary/sister site of Real Clear Politics which is about as far from a "wingnut site" as you are going to find on the Internet. And Greg Sheridan, the author of the op-ed piece is about as respected and qualified journalist as you will find and as about as far from a 'wingnut' as you will find.

You guys would look ever so much more informed and possibly more bright if you would check what you're criticizing before you do so.

Real Clear World is a subsidiary/sister site of Real Clear Politics which is about as far from a "wingnut site" as you are going to find on the Internet. And Greg Sheridan, the author of the op-ed piece is about as respected and qualified journalist as you will find and as about as far from a 'wingnut' as you will find.

You guys would look ever so much more informed and possibly more bright if you would check what you're criticizing before you do so.

RealClearWorld, a sister site of RealClearPolitics, RealClearMarkets and RealClearSports, is a catch-all source for global news and commentary. Everyday the RealClearWorld team finds and selects the best international news, opinions and analyses from English-language publications in over 50 countries and all six continents.

In addition to providing links to the world's best commentary and analysis on the biggest global news, RealClearWorld also maintains many other tools for the international news junkie, including the best editorials around the world, a Research & Analysis collection featuring the latest published papers on global politics, a Video Log of each day's most engaging news events, and our blog, The Compass.

:eusa_angel:

RealClearWorld, a sister site of RealClearPolitics, RealClearMarkets and RealClearSports, is a catch-all source for global news and commentary. Everyday the RealClearWorld team finds and selects the best international news, opinions and analyses from English-language publications in over 50 countries and all six continents.

In addition to providing links to the world's best commentary and analysis on the biggest global news, RealClearWorld also maintains many other tools for the international news junkie, including the best editorials around the world, a Research & Analysis collection featuring the latest published papers on global politics, a Video Log of each day's most engaging news events, and our blog, The Compass.

:eusa_angel:

Thanx for the info, guys.

But, seriously.....d'ya think the slavish Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twits will change their flagrantly idiotic shit if you inundate them with unmitigated and unadulterated facts ????

BTW, Samson.....I owe you a MONUMENTAL APOLOGY for misjudging you.....truly.

Last edited:

I'm not attacking RealClearWorld as a wingnut site - it's not.

And I have no idea whether or not Greg Sheridan is a wingnut.

But neither of those things matters anyway. It's still an Op-Ed - one man's opinion. Not "proof" of Obama's opinion of Iran.

I'm not attacking RealClearWorld as a wingnut site - it's not.

And I have no idea whether or not Greg Sheridan is a wingnut.

But neither of those things matters anyway. It's still an Op-Ed - one man's opinion. Not "proof" of Obama's opinion of Iran.

Let's face it, Punkisin, you are a HOPELESS Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd hack.

THERE ISN"T ASNY TRUTH....NO MATTER HOW OBVIOUS....THAT WILL DISSUADE YOU FROM LICKING OBAMBO'S ARSE.

If God stood before you, and you knew he was God....and this God would tell you that Obambo is a MONUMENTAL FRAUD......you'd STILL reject God's word and claim that God' whiskers are too long, or somepn.

Forum List

Back