Obama stated that USA can "absorb" another 9/11

The population of U.S.A is 300 million+.

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

We can absorb even a GREATER attack than 9/11, doncha think ?????

Duh??? Hell, we lost over 600,000 Americans fighting amongst ourselves back in the 1860's. Not to mention that in 2009, WE murdered 16,204 of ourselves WITHOUT any outside terrorist activity.

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

Duh??? Hell, we lost over 600,000 Americans fighting amongst ourselves back in the 1860's. Not to mention that in 2009, WE murdered 16,204 of ourselves WITHOUT any outside terrorist activity.

Yeah. People have compared Detroit to Baghdad as far as danger goes.

Nagasaki today.

nagasaki-0026.jpg

Yeah, while it is horrific, it sure ain't no country killer.

Not only could we survive, but I agree with Obama. What is the upside of fighting a War in Afghanistan for twenty years? I can't even see how, if we did, our odds of being attacked would somehow go down.

Why is it shocking to the scared little chickens on the right that we could absorb another attack?

Oh wait, I think it's obvious.

"We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger," Obama reportedly said.
According to the book, Obama said, "I have two years with the public on this" and pressed advisers for ways to avoid a big escalation in the Afghanistan war.

"I'm not doing long-term nation-building. I am not spending a trillion dollars," he reportedly told Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in October 2009. "I want an exit strategy," he said at one meeting. Privately, he told Vice President Biden to push his alternative strategy opposing a big troop buildup in meetings.

Obviously he doesn't want to add more trillions to the national debt as Bush did wiith his 2 wars. But the right wing wacko don't care about the deficit. They just want to smear Obama with all the smears they can possibly come up with.

Not only could we survive, but I agree with Obama. What is the upside of fighting a War in Afghanistan for twenty years? I can't even see how, if we did, our odds of being attacked would somehow go down.

Not to mention the fact that we have already lost in excess of 4,000 US soldiers and citizens fighting Bush's "war on terror". And we have gained WHAT, exactly?

Not to mention the fact that we have already lost in excess of 4,000 US soldiers and citizens fighting Bush's "war on terror". And we have gained WHAT, exactly?

Thousands of broken hearted people and a three trillion dollar debt.

Yeah, that was a loquacious remark and one he probably regrets. And the way he compared it to how much stronger we are as a country now??? Doh!!! Uh, so let's have another one and be really strong, Mr. President?

I am sure he regrets addressing the attack on our soil killing almost 3000 victims, in the manner in which he did. Or maybe not???:eusa_whistle: He is reminding me of Joe Biden with what I perceive as a major gaffe.

I think he meant HE could "absorb" another 911. The President and his family are pretty well protected. Him and his family will survive just fine. The rest of the U.S.A. are pretty much on their own and f*cked though. He's basically speaking for himself on this one. It's a pretty ignorant and callous comment.

Last edited:

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

So, what are you saying gaytraumaretard? That America would crumble into a million itty-bitty pieces if we have another 9/11? That America is so fragile that 20 terrorists with boxcutters could destroy the greatest, most powerful nation the world has ever seen?

Or

"We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger," Obama reportedly said.

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

What is wrong with what he said? He's correct. How about you stop and think about the context of his words before jumping into your epileptic knee-jerk reaction. His point is that we are a strong nation and if God forbid another 9/11 type attack occurred, we could pull through it without a total economic collapse or panicked riots in the streets.

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

HaHaHeeHeeYank,

Yep, Obambo and YOU are correct !

WTF is 3000 ???

When doing fuck all we can lick Muslim arse.

Last edited:

WTF is ~3000 dead ?

Obambo is correct.

HaHaHeeHeeYank,

Yep, Obambo and YOU are correct !

WTF is 3000 ???

When doing fuck all we can lick Muslim arse.

Glad to see you can put things into perspective.

Forum List

Back