Obama starts his 4th war, for a total of SIX!

Okay I'm new here. I'm not sure but it seems like the person who started the thread is against these actions, specifically because Obama is taking them - and whether or not these actions are good or bad for the USA is sort of a bi-product.
I am former NIS and have friends who are Force Recon, SEALs and Christians In Action. None of us like Al Qaeda. Just not a swell bunch of guys. If we can find em, we should kill em. Let em know that from now on, if they want to go blowing up civilians in the name of Allah, well kids, we aren't distracted anymore. Like the movies, we'll be coming to your neighborhood soon...

What is the problem with this concept people?

The fact that in Libya we are doing the exact opposite...

We're brining Al Qaeda members back from the dead in Libya?

Holy Ship! No WONDER Conservatives and Republicans call Obama "The Messiah"!!!

Good luck with that.

All empires eventually go bust. And in our case, once we're bankrupt from borrowing all that money to fight our wars and we can't afford a trillion dollars a year for war...

"Empire". :rofl: Idiot.

The term empire derives from the Latin imperium (power, authority). Politically, an empire is a geographically extensive group of states and peoples (ethnic groups) united and ruled either by a monarch (emperor, empress) or an oligarchy. Geopolitically, the term empire has denoted very different, territorially-extreme states — at the strong end, the extensive Spanish Empire (16th c.) and the British Empire, at the weak end, the Holy Roman Empire (8th c.–19th c.), in its medieval and early-modern forms.
In this case the US is an oligarchy, if you even know what that means.

PS do you ever debate on point or is all you've got just insults?

'Wars'. Right. Are the cons deflecting because they're embarrassed of the last 8 yrs? Good. Ya should be.

All empires eventually go bust. And in our case, once we're bankrupt from borrowing all that money to fight our wars and we can't afford a trillion dollars a year for war...

"Empire". :rofl: Idiot.

The term empire derives from the Latin imperium (power, authority). Politically, an empire is a geographically extensive group of states and peoples (ethnic groups) united and ruled either by a monarch (emperor, empress) or an oligarchy. Geopolitically, the term empire has denoted very different, territorially-extreme states — at the strong end, the extensive Spanish Empire (16th c.) and the British Empire, at the weak end, the Holy Roman Empire (8th c.–19th c.), in its medieval and early-modern forms.
And out of all those definitions of "empire", exactly none of them apply to the United States.

The US is the only nation in history that's had the power to take over the world...but has refused to.
In this case the US is an oligarchy, if you even know what that means.
I know what it means. Someday you may have reason to be condescending, but today? Not so much.

And the US is as much an oligarchy as it is an empire: Zilch.

Although you idiot leftists are doing your damnedest to make it one, with your Boi King in charge.
PS do you ever debate on point or is all you've got just insults?
See my sigline. It applies to you.

Daveman says that the US isn't trying to take over the world. LOL, we've been trying for a long time now, we're just not able to, that's your beef.

fyi, an oligarchy is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with a small number of people. if that doesn't describe the US, then you don't understand anything. Poor you.

Daveman says that the US isn't trying to take over the world. LOL, we've been trying for a long time now, we're just not able to, that's your beef.
So few words, so much retardery.
fyi, an oligarchy is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with a small number of people. if that doesn't describe the US, then you don't understand anything. Poor you.
Like I said: Although you idiot leftists are doing your damnedest to make it one, with your Boi King in charge.

Thanks for confirming.

Horrible all those brave American soldiers killed in all those NEW wars started by Obama for no reason.

What are the reasons he has our troops committed here - right now -

If "Cowboy, Warmonger" Bush had all this shit going on, the left would be calling for his trial and execution

War in Afghanistan or Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan Campaign, October 7, 2001 – ongoing

Insurgency in the Philippines or Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines, January 15, 2002 – ongoing

War in Somalia or Operation Enduring Freedom – Horn of Africa, October 7, 2002 – ongoing

Iraq War or Operation Iraqi Freedom or Iraq Campaign, March 20, 2003 – ongoing

Operation Enduring Freedom – Trans Sahara, February 6, 2007 – ongoing

Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown, January 14, 2010 - ongoing

Horrible all those brave American soldiers killed in all those NEW wars started by Obama for no reason.

What are the reasons he has our troops committed here - right now -

If "Cowboy, Warmonger" Bush had all this shit going on, the left would be calling for his trial and execution

War in Afghanistan or Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan Campaign, October 7, 2001 – ongoing

Insurgency in the Philippines or Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines, January 15, 2002 – ongoing

War in Somalia or Operation Enduring Freedom – Horn of Africa, October 7, 2002 – ongoing

Iraq War or Operation Iraqi Freedom or Iraq Campaign, March 20, 2003 – ongoing

Operation Enduring Freedom – Trans Sahara, February 6, 2007 – ongoing

Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown, January 14, 2010 - ongoing

Keep digging, you look stupid.

Like I said: Although you idiot leftists are doing your damnedest to make it one, with your Boi King in charge.

Thanks for confirming.

I didn't vote for Obama. Anyways, before Obama, Dick Cheney was king of America by himself, or do you deny that too?

Okay I'm new here. I'm not sure but it seems like the person who started the thread is against these actions, specifically because Obama is taking them - and whether or not these actions are good or bad for the USA is sort of a bi-product.
I am former NIS and have friends who are Force Recon, SEALs and Christians In Action. None of us like Al Qaeda. Just not a swell bunch of guys. If we can find em, we should kill em. Let em know that from now on, if they want to go blowing up civilians in the name of Allah, well kids, we aren't distracted anymore. Like the movies, we'll be coming to your neighborhood soon...

What is the problem with this concept people?

Figures. You had no point so you devolve into idiocy. We are supporting them rather than killing them there. Also, of worthy note:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2011/07/hillary-clinton-syrian-president-has-lost-his-legitimacy/39843/ said:
[/url] Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke out against Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad Monday evening. Following attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Damascus and the residence of ambassador Robert Ford, Clinton told reporters, "President [Bashar al-] Assad is not indispensable and we have absolutely nothing invested in him remaining in power," and that, "he has lost his legitimacy." Pro-regime crowds attacked the embassy Monday, "throwing rocks, breaking windows and hanging a giant flag on the compound walls," reports The Wall Street Journal.
Obama and Hillary are doing no better in that area then Bush but the left applauds them for it. It is no better than the OP and just as partisan.

Figures. You had no point so you devolve into idiocy. .

Figures. You have no sense of humor so your resort to insults. Lighten up.

So you say we're doing what, which is the exact opposite of killing AQ in Libya?

Thanks for confirming.

I didn't vote for Obama.
But you'll vote for him next year, and you support him now.
Anyways, before Obama, Dick Cheney was king of America by himself, or do you deny that too?
:lol: Of course I do, you idiot. I always deny braindead leftist fantasies.

Obama should pull all the troops out of every country in the world that we have some in and bring them all home, Japan, germany, S Korea, Afgh, Iraq, Saudi Arabs... everywhere. And just declare peace. Then tell everyone, you're all on your own now and cut off all funding for weapons to anywhere in the world, including Israel.

Obama thought he was brought to the White House to clean the carpets. I wonder if he even managed to do that properly?

Forum List

Back